116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"-"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 99 Discussion and 100 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 99 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 100

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man how quick the tables turned on Reiner, Eren was so good " Sit boy" glorious.

Now pretty sure the guy next to the Tybur guy is Jean and the one with Pek and Falco was Connie, also Pek was very smart cause i know she knows something was fishy and that why she hugged that guy, she told him something.

This Ackerman Lady got more panel time and seemed fishy,which now I'm thinking is Mikasa in disguised but I'm not sure about this one.

100 is going to be crazy.

LeviAckerman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pek didn't see Connie, though. I think she saw Levi, Annie (read some theories that she joined the Eldian cause, with her dad in the previous chapter I feel Isyama is going for it), Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Hange. Also some other soldiers that were hanging around when she grabbed Reiner.
I'm thinking she saw Jean. She def alerted the tank division guys, and with the head of the military saying to report even the smallest thing, this will kick start things.
I loved how Eren was super calm and control.
Feel like 100 will have shit hit the fan.
BTW, do you think Zeke is with the Eldians, or is he about to meet Levi for R2?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pek didn't see Connie, though. I think she saw Levi, Annie (read some theories that she joined the Eldian cause, with her dad in the previous chapter I feel Isyama is going for it), Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Hange. Also some other soldiers that were hanging around when she grabbed Reiner.
I'm thinking she saw Jean. She def alerted the tank division guys, and with the head of the military saying to report even the smallest thing, this will kick start things.
I loved how Eren was super calm and control.
Feel like 100 will have shit hit the fan.
BTW, do you think Zeke is with the Eldians, or is he about to meet Levi for R2?
I think Annie is with the Eldians I also think Zeke knows everything that the corps are doing, if you take a look at the part where Connie tells them to come with him Zeke is the only one not looking at him and is just sitting there kinda afraid or shook. He definitely is betraying his fellow soldiers or has something going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.