116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"I'm Glad"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 98 Discussion and 99 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 98 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 99

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

LeviAckerman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling it now. Zeke and Eren are working together. Eren met with Reiner to get an obstacle out of the way whether via diplomacy or violence (Reiner is insanely loyal to the Merely).

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling it now. Zeke and Eren are working together. Eren met with Reiner to get an obstacle out of the way whether via diplomacy or violence (Reiner is insanely loyal to the Merely).
I was thinking the same thing about Eren, those letter were definitely for Zeke. How are they trying to go about this tho.

LeviAckerman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeke wanted to get the Tyber family, the real puppet master, out in the open, and in one place. Thinking the plan was to draw them with high ranking members then have Eren and maybe other Eldian titans hold them hostage and force Marley to let the Eldians go. The world would be free of Eldians, and the Eldians would not be oppressed or discriminated against on paradise island. Although, I'm not too sure about this because Eren on the beach said he was going to kill the enemy overseas, and I don't think he would calmly let go of his rage against the people that killed his mother.