116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Boy inside the Wall"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 94 Discussion and 95 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 94 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 95

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After last month's and this month's chapter, I'm pretty sure this is Eren

These guys already infiltrated

RHCP

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Possibly, but why the missing leg? Rather, how? We know that Shifters can lose limbs and then regrow them, but still, I can't help but think how they're pulling this off if that is Eren. Wouldn't there need to be blood from the wound? If I remember correctly, their limbs grow back after a certain point. So how much time has passed since Eren cut off his foot? That could be a problem at some point if what I said is true.. Anyway, just my thoughts

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly, but why the missing leg? Rather, how? We know that Shifters can lose limbs and then regrow them, but still, I can't help but think how they're pulling this off if that is Eren. Wouldn't there need to be blood from the wound? If I remember correctly, their limbs grow back after a certain point. So how much time has passed since Eren cut off his foot? That could be a problem at some point if what I said is true.. Anyway, just my thoughts
Knowing how reckless Eren is, I'm not surprise he would go to such lengths, if there is no blood is because he is already healing.

TheKage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It actually very well could be Eren. Notice how it's just that one scene
With Eren and nothing else for the rest of the manga. Bits and pieces.
He has now infiltrated and think about this, when we first saw this mysterious
Dark haired character he was walking in two feet with both hands in his pockets.
He didn't have crutches. I wouldn't doubt that Eren could come that far after 4 years and manipulating his abilities to cut a limb and pose as an injury "Good Eldian" Soldier ??????.

Just remember how sadistic Eren can get. And at this point he's ready to kill Reiner so badly regardless of switching sides. I hope he eats that armored Titan out of him which we already know is OP.

I'll also take a leap and say Armin is possibly very nearby and Mikasa also. What
Do you guys think?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually very well could be Eren. Notice how it's just that one scene
With Eren and nothing else for the rest of the manga. Bits and pieces.
He has now infiltrated and think about this, when we first saw this mysterious
Dark haired character he was walking in two feet with both hands in his pockets.
He didn't have crutches. I wouldn't doubt that Eren could come that far after 4 years and manipulating his abilities to cut a limb and pose as an injury "Good Eldian" Soldier ������.

Just remember how sadistic Eren can get. And at this point he's ready to kill Reiner so badly regardless of switching sides. I hope he eats that armored Titan out of him which we already know is OP.

I'll also take a leap and say Armin is possibly very nearby and Mikasa also. What
Do you guys think?
Yes I totally agree, he is not alone for sure

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If that's eren which i think he is, I don't like what Isayama has done to eren's face. I don't like his dirty long hair and what seems to be his mustache. I liked my eren well-groomed and well-shaven. Hope this change isn't permanent though.

Last edited: