Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"To the Other Side of the Wall"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 90 Discussion and 91 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 90 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 91

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Re: Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 89 Discussion and 90 Predictions

Even though Im liking where its going kinda
its reminding me ALOT of them high school books where kids are imprisoned and have to fight their way out etc

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I kinda agree with Flocke, Erwin would've been the better choice logically. Wish the author resisted the shounen cliche of kids surpassing their predecessors, but Armin's at least promising.

Hitch and Marlo were totally gonna be a thing if he didn't die.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I kinda agree with Flocke, Erwin would've been the better choice logically. Wish the author resisted the shounen cliche of kids surpassing their predecessors, but Armin's at least promising.

Hitch and Marlo were totally gonna be a thing if he didn't die.
After this chapter the three are suppose to go their own way and have their own resolves, that's why he made them go to the ocean together like they dreamed of doing. Although I agree Erwin was the logical choice but like we all know Armin seems promising which is where his character will take off, also loved how Floke let everyone know about Erwin.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just read the chapter.

-Flocke telling it like it is, the realist right there.

- Okey so im starting to think Eren saw and knows something the readers haven't seen yet, Isa said he will be consume by his fathers memories or something like that, that he will also be fighting for his resolve, this is what's gonna split the three of them. Eren will not tell them about Historia so I doubt she will be eaten or die anymore. So could it be Zeke the answer then? he is half royal blood. Also am i the only one who thinks those hands were from someone else on the other side ?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No more titans in the island... I dare to say no more titans, since now they'll fight an army, and only Human transformed titans.

No more brainless titans that's what i mean. Well, kind of sad about it, but it has to happen if the manga is getting to an end. Didn't like the fact that they didn't show how they killed probably 5k titans or even more, and just left it out of panel.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No more titans in the island... I dare to say no more titans, since now they'll fight an army, and only Human transformed titans.

No more brainless titans that's what i mean. Well, kind of sad about it, but it has to happen if the manga is getting to an end. Didn't like the fact that they didn't show how they killed probably 5k titans or even more, and just left it out of panel.
I don't think there won't be anymore mindless titans, Eren's Coordinate ability would be useless otherwise, which I doubt would be the case. Mare may try to inject soldiers with the serums and try to fortify their army with random titans.

Anyway, since most of the titans seem to migrate into the wall they were clumped up in one space, and because it took a whole year to kill them all maybe they just installed more cannons and let them do the work. Though at least a page of seeing titans being exterminated would've been nice.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I don't think there won't be anymore mindless titans, Eren's Coordinate ability would be useless otherwise, which I doubt would be the case. Mare may try to inject soldiers with the serums and try to fortify their army with random titans.

Anyway, since most of the titans seem to migrate into the wall they were clumped up in one space, and because it took a whole year to kill them all maybe they just installed more cannons and let them do the work. Though at least a page of seeing titans being exterminated would've been nice.
Would Marley be stupid enough to use Mindless Titans in combat when they know that Eren possesses the Coordinate, and as far as they know is capable of using it?

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Would Marley be stupid enough to use Mindless Titans in combat when they know that Eren possesses the Coordinate, and as far as they know is capable of using it?
Zeke and Reiner know Eren can't willingly use it, plus Zeke himself has some sort of authority over titans, so yeah - I can see titans being used against Eren. I'm thinking he will again obtain royal blood from somewhere (probably Krista) and use it a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.