Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Basement"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 85 Discussion and 86 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 85 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 86

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting to think the being a Shifters is a normal thing outside the walls? ............ Or maybe the people inside the walls from back generations aside from religion and not agreeing with living with Titans are also crazy, kinda like the Village movie.

Hopefully Zeke is mention in those books, maybe his brother? Step brother? ......... In a recent interview Isayama said that after this chapter characters were going to start taking their own path......so whatever comes next, I'm looking forward to it. Now, let's see what the Queen says and if she got that letter from Ymir.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really enjoyed the chapter. Humanity will be divided.
(What's with the band wagon of dislikes?)
Because a lot of people get an idea of what something is. And when it turns out it isn't it they get disappointed. Because it didn't turn out exactly like they thought it would.

I think this opens up a lot of different ways they can go. I get the feeling now that Reiner, Bertholt, and Annie aren't even special there expendable. Which is scary, because that can only mean there are more powerful Shifters than them.

I really get a Gurren Laggan feeling from this now. The Humans we're forced underground for a reason and when they beat the Spiral King they found out that reason the hard way.

I really think it's one of two options. 1. It's some kind of experiment. 2. It's a Punishment for something.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting to think the being a Shifters is a normal thing outside the walls? ............ Or maybe the people inside the walls from back generations aside from religion and not agreeing with living with Titans are also crazy, kinda like the Village movie.

Hopefully Zeke is mention in those books, maybe his brother? Step brother? ......... In a recent interview Isayama said that after this chapter characters were going to start taking their own path......so whatever comes next, I'm looking forward to it. Now, let's see what the Queen says and if she got that letter from Ymir.
Which letter are you talking about?

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That went by extremely fast. Nothing else to say except that many theories just got confirmed. Can't wait to see what's the true deal of their world.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I caught up just before this chapter came out. And I wanna say I did love this arc. But a problem I had is they used "Oh we have this Titan serum so we're not going to kill you right now. So that's the reason why Reiner and the Ape Titan didn't die." It felt like of course you don't freaking kill them.

Levi destroying the Ape Titan was so epic he should have died. It would have been the best moment in the series for me.

And especially after this chapter since it really feels like a whole new ball game with the possibilities that can happen, that this arc was perfect place for them to die. To retire the old enemy and get ready for something even deadlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.