0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Promise"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 81 Discussion and 82 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 81 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 82

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Attack on Titan chapter 81

Damn, Levi stomped the shit out of the beast titan. Though it doesn't look too good for him right now, He might transform into a titan but that's too predictable. I can't wait for Armin's Plan.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn, Levi stomped the shit out of the beast titan. Though it doesn't look too good for him right now, He might transform into a titan but that's too predictable. I can't wait for Armin's Plan.
I wound't want Levi to transform and acquire the titan power, he is better the way he is, besides he might become too OP if he gets the titan power. I can't believe Isayama took a mercy on one guy from the Erwin's group.

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wound't want Levi to transform and acquire the titan power, he is better the way he is, besides he might become to OP if he gets the titan power. I can't believe Isayama took a mercy on one guy from the Erwin's group.
True, I agree. But yeah that dude is being saved for some plot purpose, definitely not just a "surviver":lol. Perhaps assisting levi in some way or perhaps erwin(all the bodies were confusing, was he confirmed dead?)

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Levi surely kicked some serious @$$, now I'm dying to see it animated...

I believe Erwin is still alive, that wound doesn't kill anyone if not for blood loss...

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I like how that piece of trash ape got a sword through his mouth. Levi should've killed the bitсh, but I can't fault him for wanting to save Erwin instead. Can't wait until that guy dies.

5/5 for that ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.