0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Nameless Soldier"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 80 Discussion and 81 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 80 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 81

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erwin's attack reminds me of the last battle from "The Last Samurai" movie.

[video=youtube;sZTWCwqmgLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc&nohtml5=False[/video]​

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I felt their struggle like I said on the other thread, I felt Erwin's and the soldiers, I felt Jean and company...... Isayama really k owns how to do it, So Erwin will most likely die and he'll probably fall from the horse which will cause his expected demise. Mi girl Mikasa is hurt because of the spear, how will they fight both Titans ?damn !

Amazing chapter tho

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very sensitive chapter, I felt so sad for Erwin, all that burden and the headaches from new recruits, he truly is a strong leader.
Though damn Levi for calling eren a slacker lol

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was one ****ing epic speech. Erwin once again proves that he's the most well written character in AOT. Giving meaning to the death of the brave soldiers by dying while fighting for the very same reason is indeed the best one can do to show respect for their past effort. Now that the armoured titan is back, the only hope is to for hange to come back with some trap or something or maybe even have annie support eren against the two titans

5/5 chap imo

Last edited:

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erwin is a very well written character and strong minded captain, I really enjoyed this chapter because of his presence, and his epic speech too. I really really hope he survives but then I forget this is not a shonen and he will most likely get eaten by Titans, damn, brutal way to go out but all the more increases the sense of danger. 5/5

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really shows you the despair of their situation. I think Levi is going to fail to kill the beast titan, he might damage him force him out of the titan but not kill him. I still think he's sticking to his ending, everyones gonna die here.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy fuсk, what an epic chapter. Can't imagine what it's like to be asked to charge ahead and get eaten by giant humanoids. Erwin's speech was good, and the last pages where they all scream heading to their deaths were amazing. It will be especially epic when it gets animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.