4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Counterfeit"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 110 Discussion and 111 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 110 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 111

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: suki

White Powder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mikasa screaming Eren Eren even after 4years -_-
And how did she predict that bomb please?? What bullshit

At least the last picture confirms Eren is the father so Erenxhistoria is confirmed :))))

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did I say something wrong? We see a person with the same black hoodie watching Historia and now Eren is wearing it Xdd
And since when it's confirmed that the person in the black hoodie is the father?

It was a decent chapter. I still hate the pairing baiting that is going on but I guess Isayama has to grab his viewers attention somehow.

And this is exactly why I hate pairing baiting.
Yeah IMO SnK is at his lowest point, pairing baiting is unnecessary.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao historia s child is not the son of eren. Do you guys read the manga ? Eitherway she got knocked up by some dude who bullied her . Its kind off fucked up for historia despite being royal she has too little to do.

White Powder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And since when it's confirmed that the person in the black hoodie is the father?

Yeah IMO SnK is at his lowest point, pairing baiting is unnecessary.
Oh come on -__- everyone knows the person with the hoodie is the father Xddd everyone says Eren is the leader of the empire but so is Historia so they both are always mentioned or showed together 33333:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh come on -__- everyone knows the person with the hoodie is the father Xddd everyone says Eren is the leader of the empire but so is Historia so they both are always mentioned or showed together 33333:
What this guy said is true:

Lmao historia s child is not the son of eren. Do you guys read the manga ? Eitherway she got knocked up by some dude who bullied her . Its kind off fucked up for historia despite being royal she has too little to do.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga it’s at its highest lol, one of the reasons I don’t discuss this amazing series here anymore do to fake fans.

Amazing chapter, love Erens taking charge with his followers.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok i concur i am more of eren x mikasa then eren x historia maybe after reading i guess it could be possible he wants to protects his child from getting titan power . Probably there is good chance and its pretty suspective he is really protective of historia its possible romance did blossom between them.

Eren and historia have faced losing their mother and they have deal with their troublesome daddy issue. I a do see some similarities like eren may have opened his feelings towards historia after all that happened.

I still believe eren x mikasa could prevail in the end . I do feel mikasa would feel cheated if eren never told them about historia if he had knocked her up . Mikasa would have got the wind because she hardly lives a second understanding or leaving eren frankly it would be a big plothole in the story if it turns out eren is the daddy of historias baby. But anything can happen !!

I never got the chill eren x historia get the go , even isayama potrayed more of eren working with annie than with her , heck i wouldnt want eren to be dad because i have not seen the chemistry these both characters. I would most likely see it as eren doesnt want the vicious power of titan to be passed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.