116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"It's Too Late"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 102 Discussion and 103 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 102 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 102

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eren is in so much trouble even if he makes it out alive. Really not understanding why Mikasa failed to grasp Eren's attack was going to catch children.
She got it, she was just making sure Eren understand what he has done. There is no going back to this move anymore.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Altough the story and the plot are great,vI feel bad about one fact:

Titans don't seem as deadly as before.

At the beggining of the series, i had this feeling of desesperation every time they had to face titans, and they were the regular ones. The scouters didn't stand a chance against them, in the slightest. Now our heroes are going to be facing REAL titans, and i bet they will be dodging them and etc..

It's a great manga, but too bad it couldn't escape the time skip= massive power boost logic. The genre has changed from Horror and mistery to action.

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I'm confused about something. If Eren eats the warhammer titan, will he then have both the powers of the Founding Titan and WH Titan at the same time? And can he switch between them?

Amazing chapter, it felt like a real power struggle with every page!

Thinking the series is starting to wind up now and this is the (or one of) final battle, perhaps it will be finished sometime in 2019?

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Altough the story and the plot are great,vI feel bad about one fact:

Titans don't seem as deadly as before.

At the beggining of the series, i had this feeling of desesperation every time they had to face titans, and they were the regular ones. The scouters didn't stand a chance against them, in the slightest. Now our heroes are going to be facing REAL titans, and i bet they will be dodging them and etc..

It's a great manga, but too bad it couldn't escape the time skip= massive power boost logic. The genre has changed from Horror and mistery to action.
i don't think there is that many mysteries left about the titans. Didnt they gain knowledge from way back when in that underground cave?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I'm confused about something. If Eren eats the warhammer titan, will he then have both the powers of the Founding Titan and WH Titan at the same time? And can he switch between them?

Amazing chapter, it felt like a real power struggle with every page!

Thinking the series is starting to wind up now and this is the (or one of) final battle, perhaps it will be finished sometime in 2019?
I think think so but definitely the memories to connect the finishing dots. This is the last arc so this is the last year the manga has.

Also to answer above, This manga had mistery but like any other good manga you have to get your answers like everybody wanted at the beginning. This being the last arc it makes sense. It’s onky right.