116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The War hammer"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 101 Discussion and 102 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 101 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 102

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The war hammar titan is nothing to **** with lol. I honestly never imagined it to dominate Eren that bad. Mikasas new weapon seems like a great improvement from the ones from preskip. Also is that ****ing Jean on the page before the last?

The "please come home" comment makes it seem like this attack and the entire undercover mission was something Eren decided to do personally if not without the help of the others. If Eren has completely mastered the abilities of the original titan then it's game over for Marley. He can mobilize the titan army from last chapter and literally erase the enitre nation, but then again we Know Eren still wants to kill the titans so this can be messy.

Eren falling too deep into revenge and wanting to slaughter all the people of the nation is something I would want to see. #EvilEren2018Let's****ingGetItIsayama

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The war hammar titan is nothing to **** with lol. I honestly never imagined it to dominate Eren that bad. Mikasas new weapon seems like a great improvement from the ones from preskip. Also is that ****ing Jean on the page before the last?

The "please come home" comment makes it seem like this attack and the entire undercover mission was something Eren decided to do personally if not without the help of the others. If Eren has completely mastered the abilities of the original titan then it's game over for Marley. He can mobilize the titan army from last chapter and literally erase the enitre nation, but then again we Know Eren still wants to kill the titans so this can be messy.

Eren falling too deep into revenge and wanting to slaughter all the people of the nation is something I would want to see. #EvilEren2018Let's****ingGetItIsayama
This is something I was not expecting when Mikasa said those words, but also it makes me wonder who knew Eren was doing it and supported it, because we know Connie trapped Piek and Porko and Eren was expecting Mikasa to attack the Warhammer, So Eren planned ahead ? Also I don't know if you noticed he crystallized his hands before that attack which was done to see lol.

And yes that was Jean, their new gear reminds me of what Kenny used to have but upgraded.

Also I thought it was pretty neat how Gabbi seems to be completely traumatized about the death of her friends lol, will make her think about wanting to be a Titan.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is something I was not expecting when Mikasa said those words, but also it makes me wonder who knew Eren was doing it and supported it, because we know Connie trapped Piek and Porko and Eren was expecting Mikasa to attack the Warhammer, So Eren planned ahead ? Also I don't know if you noticed he crystallized his hands before that attack which was done to see lol.

And yes that was Jean, their new gear reminds me of what Kenny used to have but upgraded.

Also I thought it was pretty neat how Gabbi seems to be completely traumatized about the death of her friends lol, will make her think about wanting to be a Titan.
Yeah that's the only reason I'm dismissing the idea of him going solo, but it could still just be that Eren sent the message thinking that they might not accept his request for help. It wouldn't be out of character for him to pull such kamikaze stunt. The crystallization was hype af but still I expected him to preform a little better seeing as though he gained experience from fighting Annie and Reiner, but then again they don't call it "The War hammar" titan for nothing.

Yeah the Gabbi-Eren parallel has been strong ever since her suicidal introduction and recent obsession with getting stronger and protecting that Marley pride and shit. She's losing people and being broken the same way as a kid, it's exactly what Eren talked about durning chapter 100 which is why I'm pushing for evil Eren hype

Definitely a great way to end the year, a lot of other manga disappointed.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There goes Eren getting wrecked in his first battle since the timeskip... just as usual.

I guess some things never change, though I'm honestly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.