-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first thing that comes to mind is the casting , the only Japanese is Mikasa 0___0 .......i won't get my hopes up , they'll need to pull off some pacific rim shit .

Yeongwonhi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Casting wise ... I think it's alright if they didn't cast Japanese actors, since there's only one asian (I think from the anime. I'm currently catching up with the manga) which is Mikasa. It would do justice if Mikasa was Japanese or at least Half Japanese. And they don't screw up the pronunciation of her name.

We don't need "Naru-Tow! Sah-koo-rah! Sas-kay!"

I think it would be brilliant if they didn't botch it up like they did with dragon ball...Dragon ball was just No...No...and No.

It should just be awesome and follow the AoT style!

Any less than that then...It's not worth watching, unless they adapt and tell the story in like a blow-your-mind amazing way then visuals can be overlooked slightly

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: November

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They absolutely NEED a nationality-diverse cast otherwise this movie could fall at the first hurdle.

Personally I have to be a little excited because of how much of an amazing year 2015 is for the film industry (Avengers 2, Jurassic Park, Star Wars VII, James Bond, Batman/Superman, Antman, Assassins Creed etc) and to add another title to that lineup is A-Okay with me.

Don't get too excited though, the Japanese film industry is VERY different and are hardly known for their skill in CGI, this could be the biggest disappointment ever.

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The cast is a serious problem, like someone said, it would be horribly awful to hear those "Ewren", "Awrmin" or any other stuff like this...still, i hope it turns out well :yay: