Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm kind of disappointed nothing spectacular or noteworthy happened.

Most of the beginning chapter focus on erens and ymirs motive. Eren says he plotted this genocide to make the remaining eldians look like the saviors.

We also learn that ymir served the king and his descendants because she was supposedly in love with him which makes no sense. Somehow with Erens death the power of the titans was removed which ik assuming eren used the founding titans power so no one can access its power ever again. Which technically means the power of the titans isnt really removed but made dormant.

We get an ending where peace isnt really achieved with the survivors theres still factions going against each other which makes sense

And we have mikasa living in a remote area pretty much seems shes waiting to die to meet eren again.

I guess if I can describe my dissatisfaction with the ending its partly due to the tone of the ending kind of felt light hearted and focusing too much on romance but that's just a matter of preference. Also it kind of seems Erens plan is in vain since theres still the divide so makes me think was Eren able to actually accomplish anything with his plan. The power of titans is supposedly gone but the hate for the people of titans still exists maybe in time people will forget about the conflict and move on if so makes more sense to fast forward to that point.

It was an alright ending but think it deserved better for how great this series was.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This ending made me drop AoT manga from 9/10 to 7/10, all the build up just to discover Eren didn't have a real plan and was confused by the power of the founding titan, I feel like Eren should've focused on one thing, either wanting to destroy the world or sacrificing his life for the good of the world, he was really conflicted and the result was worse then how the world was, Eldia is in civil war and 80% of the world is destroyed and the conflict stays, introducing the parasite worm titan BS at this point felt cheap and rushed and yay titans are gone! -____-

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm kind of disappointed nothing spectacular or noteworthy happened.

Most of the beginning chapter focus on erens and ymirs motive. Eren says he plotted this genocide to make the remaining eldians look like the saviors.

We also learn that ymir served the king and his descendants because she was supposedly in love with him which makes no sense. Somehow with Erens death the power of the titans was removed which ik assuming eren used the founding titans power so no one can access its power ever again. Which technically means the power of the titans isnt really removed but made dormant.

We get an ending where peace isnt really achieved with the survivors theres still factions going against each other which makes sense

And we have mikasa living in a remote area pretty much seems shes waiting to die to meet eren again.

I guess if I can describe my dissatisfaction with the ending its partly due to the tone of the ending kind of felt light hearted and focusing too much on romance but that's just a matter of preference. Also it kind of seems Erens plan is in vain since theres still the divide so makes me think was Eren able to actually accomplish anything with his plan. The power of titans is supposedly gone but the hate for the people of titans still exists maybe in time people will forget about the conflict and move on if so makes more sense to fast forward to that point.

It was an alright ending but think it deserved better for how great this series was.
I agree with all the points u mentioned. To be honest I started losing interest in AOT after the death of some of its prominent characters (Sasha, Hanji etc). I also didn't like how Sasha's fam suddenly forgive Gabi even tho she shot her. At this point I felt the writer has lost the plot.

I mean the hatred won't vanish as they fukkin rampaged the outer wall with Titans and slaughtered 'n' no.of ppl.

I remember at the beginning Eren said he will kill them all. The ending could have elevated if Eren kept playing bad villain without telling anything to his friend. And later Armin could have got Eren's diary saying why he did that.
Eren saying he don't want Mikasa to settle with someone else also was a dumb writing in my opinion as he wanted her to hate him. Yet he wanted her to stay near him after his death 😖🤦

Coming to Ymir I felt the whole thing looked forced. I mean why was she waiting for Mikasa I didn't understand it at all.

The ending part where they still have some sort of hatred is the only best part I thought after reading that chapter. Good thing that the author ended the story n didn't dragged it for another year.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with all the points u mentioned. To be honest I started losing interest in AOT after the death of some of its prominent characters (Sasha, Hanji etc). I also didn't like how Sasha's fam suddenly forgive Gabi even tho she shot her. At this point I felt the writer has lost the plot.

I mean the hatred won't vanish as they fukkin rampaged the outer wall with Titans and slaughtered 'n' no.of ppl.

I remember at the beginning Eren said he will kill them all. The ending could have elevated if Eren kept playing bad villain without telling anything to his friend. And later Armin could have got Eren's diary saying why he did that.
Eren saying he don't want Mikasa to settle with someone else also was a dumb writing in my opinion as he wanted her to hate him. Yet he wanted her to stay near him after his death 😖🤦

Coming to Ymir I felt the whole thing looked forced. I mean why was she waiting for Mikasa I didn't understand it at all.

The ending part where they still have some sort of hatred is the only best part I thought after reading that chapter. Good thing that the author ended the story n didn't dragged it for another year.
bro im still surprised...u somhow found out what 1p teasure is in one of your previous AB activitis..but u just dont realize it 😂..

rahuld918

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just dropped the whole series. I watched season 1 on release, followed the manga till they found out what was in the basement and then stopped. Years later I hear the manga was ending and the final season was currently airing. I wanted to pick up the anime from season 2 but then I got spoiled on the ending. Now I know for sure I won't ever touch it. Ending is super important IMO and I don't think I would enjoy a clone of the code geass ending.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto