Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: new attack on titan episode !!!

I liked Eren bashing Annie's face in and the after-ending scene the most. Dat foreshadowing O_O

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

From an anime only viewer standpoint, like always, it was a great episode; however, from a manga reader standpoint, which is also my own standpoint, it was a rather disappointing episode. Mainly because it was an extremely unfaithful representation of the source material; they decided to add a ton of anime-original content, which I usually do not mind, but this was nonsensical anime-original content. In the manga, Eren is supposed to be assuming control over his titan and fully comprehending the actions of his fellow soldiers Scouting Legion while he is inside the titan at this particular point; however, for some odd reason, WIT studios refused (yet again) to let Eren take that step into his much-needed character development, and they decided to turn him into a mindless beast because it looks cool... And then there is the whole situation with Levi, who is evidently injured, magically wearing the Maneuver Gear and jumping in to stop Eren from EATING Annie—something that neither happens in the manga, nor is it hinted at in the slightest. They also completely ruined the reveal of the true foundation of the Wall.

If they are indeed going to do a second season (which does seem to be the case), then in order for the upcoming events to make sense, they should retcon at least half of this episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murasame

Ghan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a ****ing section for this shit. Are you blind? Stop cluttering the board with this piss poor anime

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AAAhh SO GOOD! 5/5

The cliffhanger was amazing! The Titan was in the wall? Does that mean that all 3 walls are made out of Titans? And are they all alive? So many questions.

I might actually read the manga now I really don't think I can wait a year. But every time I do I regret it once the anime comes back.

GreenBeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AAAhh SO GOOD! 5/5

The cliffhanger was amazing! The Titan was in the wall? Does that mean that all 3 walls are made out of Titans? And are they all alive? So many questions.

I might actually read the manga now I really don't think I can wait a year. But every time I do I regret it once the anime comes back.
And that's exactly why I'm not gonna read the manga.

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a ****ing section for this shit. Are you blind? Stop cluttering the board with this piss poor anime
Holt shit STFU, people should post in that section but if not the mods should move them. We get it, you don't like the anime, nobody cares.

What is so hard about ignoring the threads?

Reactions: Murasame

Ghan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Holt shit STFU, people should post in that section but if not the mods should move them. We get it, you don't like the anime, nobody cares.

What is so hard about ignoring the threads?
The sole reason why that section was created was so people could stop cluttering THIS board with the same threads/topics over and over again.

Not that hard to comprehend.

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't start reading the manga because i thought its better to wait one week for anime than waiting one month for manga but now that anime season has ended what would i do ? :(