Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attack on Titan Ep 21

So I know im a little late, but I just watched the latest episode of AoT.......OMFG. That sh!t was ridiculous. Eren's team were so boss and then they got slaughtered, NOOOOOOO!!! Then Eren started fighting which was ridiculous, such an epic fight scene. Then the end where Eren got 'taken' and Mikasa going-to-town. Mikasa is just next level....

Between Naruto 329 and AoT 21 that was some prime time anime right there. Anyone else watch it when it came out? How did you react?

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Attack on Titan Ep 21

Haven't watched NS 329 yet but AoT 21 was awesome (Other than Petra and Auruo dying :T_T:). Shit's gonna get real next week. :cool:

Last edited:

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I watch the anime and read the Manga.....not surprised at all U_U

But seriously though, when I read it in the Manga, it was so f*cking amazing to see the thing Japan excels in, trusting friends and what not to complete an impossible task, demolished by one author, i was like wtf ?!

And then Eren, which now supposed to be in rage, and again, supposed to win this fight, right ?
Naahh, you b!tches should get used to reality, he aint winning this one either.

Pretty epic stuff U_U

Reactions: SasukeTheViper EMS

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You should have known better, watching this series; significant characters will die more often than not. This is coming from someone who has been reading the manga since its debut.

That said... yes, it is unfortunate to get attached to a character only for him to get gruesomely crushed, but at the same time, it is quite refreshing to see a story that breaks the most platitudinous of clichés in Shōnen manga—one of which is "the power of believing in your nakama."

Last edited:
Reactions: The7thHokage

November

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You should have known better, watching this series; significant characters will die more often than not. This is coming from someone who has been reading the manga since its debut.

That said... yes, it is unfortunate to get attached to a character only for him to get gruesomely crushed, but at the same time, it is quite refreshing to see a story that breaks the most platitudinous of clichés in Shōnen manga—one of which is "the power of believing in your nakama."
you're right!
nakama power means sh!t in AOT.

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When Petra died, I had to puase it so I can let that info sink in, then when Eren was trying to hit the Female titan, I was like "YES KILL THAT @#$%"

and when missed, I did a 10 min rant on how someone can miss hitting a face, after 3 times, and then I started ranting about Petra's death, and my LevixPetra shipping feels and everything

Yeah, I was pretty depressed

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Attack on titan episode 21.

Mikasa is so hot <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Levi is cool too tho, but not as cool as Eren, btw Eren will become Op later on as he beats the Armored titan but he gets saved by The big one :C
Seriously? WTF is so ****ing hard about putting spoiler tags around your comment. dumbass.

Tipsyglam

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Attack on titan episode 21.

The fight between Annie's titan(not sure) and eren's titan arouses me. am I wierd and pervert about it :D

by the way, I love how Levi pull hugged stopping mikasa. I find them cute as an OTP shingeki pairing. sorry jean and eren

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This episode left me depressed. Seeing Petra get stepped on was so heavy.

I commend the voice actors on this show, they are all top notch. The fear in squad Levi's voices sounds so real. And Eren's scream gives me chills.

The music and the animation was perfect like always.

I can't wait for the last 4 episodes. How can anybody say this show is overrated?