[Discussion] Attack On Titan Episode 17 Review: The Hot Female Titan Appears!

Fodder#5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: AOT episode 17

Being an anime only viewer, this episode gave massive hints as to who the female titan is. Also it seems like Reiner is involved with it somehow. Since the female titan went after Eren after Reiner escaped. I think that he could be the armored titan.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: AOT episode 17

i think the female titan is annie,it's just a theory but blond hair and some other stuff,i don't know man...i will give a full theory later...

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't read the manga.

It is obvious that the Titan is Annie, it has the same hair, same eyes, and same expression. And did anyone else notice that after Reiner broke out he was steaming? I think he can use the Titan regeneration. Just a theory, but I think there is a secret group that can control Titan powers. But I don't see how Annie and Reiner could be a part of it since they were in Erens class since the beginning.

other parts:
+episode raised a lot of questions
+the titan smacking Armins horse so far was crazy
+I never know which characters are going to die which makes it pretty scary. I was so scared that Sasha and Jean were going to die

Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly I read the Attack on Titan wiki and spoiled myself. Nonetheless this was a great episode, I was glued to my computer screen the whole time.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I basically ruined it for my self as well. The episode was pretty good though, but when you know why things are happening it kind of ruins it.

Funny Moment:
Jean: If you run into a titan don't piss your pants
Armin: Right!

That was hilarious to me.