attack on titan episode 15...

SpaceTime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was that a filler episode? cause i dont think people are much interested to see to fodders titan being killed and the reason why... we want to see them going to the basement please tell me if its a filler or not!
It wasn't a filler episode it was very much canon and the episode was very well done. There was character development, insight on the Titans and with a bit of comedy regarding Eren and the all night session with Hanji-san.

Overall, the death of those 2 Titans become very important in the coming episodes and searches will be made to find the culprit. Don't bash an episode because it wasn't an eye-gasm. The anime was great and the overal plot was good with a few questions to be asked regarding Erwin.

You should make a more informed response to episodes instead of just being like.. "Oh was that filler because it was crap" because essentially those remarks are crap themselves.

Solid episode with great animation and advancements to plot. 4.5/5 For me. Although I'm sure you'd beg to differ.. :dunno:

really? since when season shows have fillers? weird... shame
It is not filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Awkward Linguist

Light yagami Kira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't a filler episode it was very much canon and the episode was very well done. There was character development, insight on the Titans and with a bit of comedy regarding Eren and the all night session with Hanji-san.

Overall, the death of those 2 Titans become very important in the coming episodes and searches will be made to find the culprit. Don't bash an episode because it wasn't an eye-gasm. The anime was great and the overal plot was good with a few questions to be asked regarding Erwin.

You should make a more informed response to episodes instead of just being like.. "Oh was that filler because it was crap" because essentially those remarks are crap themselves.

Solid episode with great animation and advancements to plot. 4.5/5 For me. Although I'm sure you'd beg to differ.. :dunno:
do u a manga reader that u claim this episode isnt a filler?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a filler. This episode represented chapter 17 in the manga. Moved the plot along nicely. Threw out good theories about the titans, and the significance of these titans dying and the reason commander Erwin asked that question at the end will all be answered in later episodes.