Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why the **** does it look like armin
Lolz Armin the Perfect Titan Shifter ;D!!!_!

Anyone notice that Mikasa always gets so close to success, and then abruptly fails... I mean Female Titan, Bertholdt and Reiner on the Tower, Just now with trying to cut Bertholdt.... She needs to purge those emotions when she says she can erase them -.-

Commander "Irwin" Badass is already climbing to a favorite..... He's a freaking leader!

And Momma Munchlax is back! Looks like Mikasa can't move (my guess is her muscles in her back being horribly sprained), Eren is probably Pissed as he's unable to shift.

My guess is the Rose Wall Guard guy (whose name I always forget) is going to fight this time... and probably die :/... sucks cause I like him.

Also... Like that Jean and Connie are staying sharp. Protecting his love interest I see you Jean. And Connie picking up Historia was nice!

Best Moment: Commander "Irwin" Badass slashing Bertholdt, and Reiner Titan Tossing.....found that incredibly hilarious XD

Recon Corps getting away?! Throw a Titan at them!

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AoT 49

Shieeeeeet, that wad awesome.
1: The creepy ass motherkiller is back '.'
2: Irvin is da beast.
3: Reiner throwing titans lololo.
4: Armin looks lile that titan?
5: Irvin being a boss.
6: Where the **** is levi?
7: Armin taunting Berndhold.
8: Mikasa still being da solo queen.
9: Berndhold being a puss y.
10: Every thing else :》

Imma rate it 9.5/10

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: AoT 49

Anyone notice that Mikasa always gets so close to success, and then abruptly fails... I mean Female Titan, Bertholdt and Reiner on the Tower, Just now with trying to cut Bertholdt.... She needs to purge those emotions when she says she can erase them -.-

Commander "Irwin" Badass is already climbing to a favorite..... He's a freaking leader!

And Momma Munchlax is back! Looks like Mikasa can't move (my guess is her muscles in her back being horribly sprained), Eren is probably Pissed as he's unable to shift.

My guess is the Rose Wall Guard guy (whose name I always forget) is going to fight this time... and probably die :/... sucks cause I like him.

Also... Like that Jean and Connie are staying sharp. Protecting his love interest I see you Jean. And Connie picking up Historia was nice!

Best Moment: Commander "Irwin" Badass slashing Bertholdt, and Reiner Titan Tossing.....found that incredibly hilarious XD

Recon Corps getting away?! Throw a Titan at them!