Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a die hard Hawks fan this was probably the biggest moment in sports history for me (besides maybe miracle in theal meadow lands, Eagles fan for football)

Epic defensive showdown capped off by an incredible last minute of play.

The music...The slow mo....The fan reactions especially..The knowing that the obnoxious ass that is Paul Pierce was put in his place...Makes this such a sublime moment...Now enjoy.

[video=youtube;_RJM8PhZWpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=_RJM8PhZWpc[/video]

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That ****er did over the back then traveled. Wizards should have won :|
Do you know what an over the back is? :lol

He clearly came from the side, and snatched the ball out of Nene's hands. Didn't touch his back wasn't the reason why he fell at all.

Clearly took a pivet.......

Salty

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maaaaaaaaan, I can't believe that happened. Wizards just wasn't aware on that last moment and Horford unfortunately was. Can't deny that Pierce has been making some good plays though :bdpf:

I still have faith that the Wizards gonna pull this win but gotta give credit to the Hawks on that last game, there were down by 9 in 4th quarter at one point.

Reactions: Zexion~

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maaaaaaaaan, I can't believe that happened. Wizards just wasn't aware on that last moment and Horford unfortunately was. Can't deny that Pierce has been making some good plays though :bdpf:

I still have faith that the Wizards gonna pull this win but gotta give credit to the Hawks on that last game, there were down by 9 in 4th quarter at one point.
Lol we shall see my man.

Reactions: Kαmi