Atheism is a lie.

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I think the only reason they complain is for hidden psycholical reasons, if religion didn't exist they would make the same complaints about something else.
They don't actually care if God is real or not they just don't know it themselves.

And if they make sense and have logic it still doesn't matter because like I said I could prove with logic why we are all evil for eating other animals.
We dont care about paradoxes cus we are not robots.

Those same arguments can come crashing down as people change their mind for completely external reasons. Revealing them to be hypocrits.
Post automatically merged:

Trust me if there was proof religion was real, atheists wouldn't care. They would still be atheists, the reason they are atheists has nothing to do with religion, it's a psychological hidden reason they are not aware of themselves.

which makes it pointless and therefore a lie. Since it claims to be of importance and truth.
Not everybody has the same reasons to why they don’t believe in god, not all of it is a psychological hidden reason. It’s irrational to claim that. Also if an animal ate us, would they be considered evil ?

Edit : I guarantee if you have a group of 100 atheists and you gave them proof god is real, some would believe you

Last edited:

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm

I do believe sthrists are suspectical to beliefs. Like for example belief in a political party. I dont believe in tje lie nazis were carrying out a christian agenda.
Sorry, I just saw this now. Anybody is susceptible to beliefs, not just religious people and atheists. Wait is there actually people saying nazi’s were carrying out a Christian agenda ?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that enoji was so scary for my subconsiousness put it in spoilers plz..
What about my sig now?

Sorry, I just saw this now. Anybody is susceptible to beliefs, not just religious people and atheists. Wait is there actually people saying nazi’s were carrying out a Christian agenda ?
Yes, there are lots of people who believe religion is the root of all evil and when people say Hitler they say Hitler was a catholic and nazis where christians.

• Wow
Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about my sig now?

Yes, there are lots of people who believe religion is the root of all evil and when people say Hitler they say Hitler was a catholic and nazis where christians.
If hitler said himself that it was for religious reasons, that’s more of a cult LMAO

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nazism did not spawn from christianity, anti semetism has roots in christianity but they only useed religion to fruther their own agenda.
That’s obvious though, Christianity‘s beliefs has always been hostile towards other religions. I thought hitler actually said that, but a lot of people have used religion to further their agenda. Hitler was just evil and deserved to die lol

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not everybody has the same reasons to why they don’t believe in god, not all of it is a psychological hidden reason. It’s irrational to claim that. Also if an animal ate us, would they be considered evil ?

Edit : I guarantee if you have a group of 100 atheists and you gave them proof god is real, some would believe you
I believe whenever people act smart cus they say movies are not physics education or realsitic or that teligion is falsehoods, they are really just missing the point and trying to explain a point separate from the subject matter they are talking about.

Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe whenever people act smart cus they say movies are not physics education or realsitic or that teligion is falsehoods, they are really just missing the point and trying to explain a point separate from the subject matter they are talking about.
I didn’t really understand that LOL. Movies are movies, some can have deeper meanings like parasite and train to busan, while others are entertainment. Movies are up to personal interpretation usually so there is no right or wrong

People who try to act smart are the dumb ones
Edit : Also the people who do that are mostly focused on details, not the big picture

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Atheism is just opposite of Theism , people just think spirit and unrealistic stuff are hokum . However to be fair Communist have hijacked the atheism to pursue their inhuman ideology thats why atheism has got such bad name people immediately remember soviet and Mao's regime .

I dont believe god exists (also i am hardcore right winger and capitalist) but i respect other sentiments who pray Jesus, Allah etc i think religious people are nice unless they cross border with supermassive ideology which i concur.