At what time naruto is taking place>>>>??????

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AT what time is naruto taking place???

Reasons why 2 think about this question:
1)they dont have mobiles but they have powerful computers
2) they have walkie-talkie but they dont use them
instead they use owls to send their letters messages etc
3) they have aircraft carriers (naruto shippuden movie 2)
4) they have electricity
etc etc

is it 1950 s or 2000 sth
what do u think?? :confused::confused:

Reactions: Mizutoki

Johne

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah good point but i am not sure if it's 1950-2000 it's wierd *cause if they were on 1950 they would use guns still they only use kunai and axes and stuff so i guess it's not related to human evulotion :p

rhin0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was told it takes place outside of any time we might be able to relate to.

Kish. tried to create a world similar to feudal japan w/ a modern twist. Obviously we've seen a few things thought the series that weren't invented until the last century.

AtmoX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When Kishimoto was creating the setting of the Naruto manga, he initially concentrated on the designs for village of Konohagakure, the primary setting of the series. Kishimoto asserts that his design for Konohagakure was created "pretty spontaneously without much thought", but admits that the scenery is based on his home in Okayama Prefecture. Kishimoto created Konohagakure without specifying a specific era or location in the real world, noting that the village is "just a place in [his] head". Without a specific time period, Kishimoto included modern elements in the series such as convenience stores, but specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline. For reference materials, Kishimoto performs his own research into Japanese culture and alludes to it in his work. In an interview, he commented that he "often visits Japanese gardens and [goes] to Kabuki performances" for reference material."

In "About Masashi Kishimoto", Naruto Information, narutobase.net homepage