At what age should you pay for your own haircut?

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey so I was wondering at what age you guys think you should pay for your own haircut? Or like in what situation like if you have a job or still in high school, etc.

Thoughts?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well luckily my mom was super into hair so she taught over the years/I picked her techniques up on how to cut my own hair from her.

But part of having a job is paying for your own things. So whenever that is.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol...

When you get the haircut by yourself?

Why else would you pay for it when others can pay for you?

Hell if my friends or family says theyll pay for the haircut and im 50 yrs old, i wont turn it down. As far as im concerned, its a free haircut.

CrazyTheorist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, if money is the concern, just buzz yourself. Buy an attachment that keeps the blade about an inch or two from your scalp. Looks totally normal.

Look, if it's something that you care about and have a job, pay for it. If it's something your parents force you to do, just take the free haircut.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you have a job and start believing that barbershop haircut is better than your mum's.
When you realize how lame and creepy the haircut your parents choose for you make you look.
When you no longer want a ******* haircut.
No guys I'm talking about parents who don't force you to get one or a certain style. Like I drive and I'm 18 and work at Waterway (car wash) and my dad wouldnt give me money to get a haircut and i felt that he should pay for my haircut until im in college

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don,t cut your hair,barber shop is just a way of job creation.Men used to grove hair like women a long time ago.

If any one ask why you grow hair like a women,tell them you are Orochimaru.:neji: