At the moment can any of the New Generation take down Kiba Inuzuka?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Boruto via MC plot armour/ass pulls, Sarada via genjutsu(he doesn't seem as intelligent as Konohamaru) and Mitsuki via SM(hype). As a combination they may be able to take him out with Borat dragging the team down. Shinki has Iron sand even though he's going to be low Jonin like Gaara he stands the best chance. Ino, Shika, Who and Moegi are about to lose to Borat so I don't think they'll be able to take him.

Anyway as others have pointed out he's too fast and has powerful kill shot attacks. Is it realistic for anybody(without plot) to really take him down?

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think Sarada has a shot. Kiba is absolutely stupid, so it's entirely plausible he'd look Sarada dead in her eyes and fall under a genjutsu. Maybe he isn't that stupid and would shut his eyes and just sniff out her location though. Regardless, I don't see anyone beating him as I think that even Sarada's CES wouldn't put him down.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-33๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Boruto via MC plot armour/ass pulls, Sarada via genjutsu(he doesn't seem as intelligent as Konohamaru) and Mitsuki via SM(hype). As a combination they may be able to take him out with Borat dragging the team down. Shinki has Iron sand even though he's going to be low Jonin like Gaara he stands the best chance. Ino, Shika, Who and Moegi are about to lose to Borat so I don't think they'll be able to take him.

Anyway as others have pointed out he's too fast and has powerful kill shot attacks.
You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
that never happened in boruto series so what u sayin?
What level is your competency in the English language at?I ask as it seems the function of the words "about to" in the sentence was lost on you.

I am forced to offer the remedy to your quandary once again.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: