The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

HAHAHAHA Oh man! You got me you sons of *****es. You really did. What the hell does it mean when someone asks you to tell the HONEST truth. But you know what, my desperate need of internet got the best of me and I have been completely SCAMMED.

I didn't even have to take a screenshot to get this pic. I GOOGLED IT AND BAM THE SAME EXACT RESULTS AS I GOT! Fam... let me ask you something.... DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME??? I PUT DOWN A 100 dollar diposit and you want to play me like this??? YOU REALLY BOUT TO CATCH THAT FADE... but you know what... Charter communications is right around the corner b. So I'm gonna get my 100mbps a month back from them. And call it a damn day. Because to be honest. This right here was some BULLSHIT. I'm gonna find Trisha from my onlne live chat and cut her nipples off for this shit. YOU HAVE MOLESTED MY PS4 AND MY SMART TV. KYS AT&T. GO DIE OFF! THIS IS DSL!!! THIS IS AN INSULT TO ALL MODERN DAY TECHNOLOGY!!! YA FIBER CABLES ARE TRASH!!! YOUR SALES PEOPLE ARE LIARS!!! AND YA WHITE WOMEN ARE ALL FAT FEMINISTS!!! YEA I WENT THERE!!!

-****At&t!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Optimum + Gooble Fiber = Feelsgoodman package

How much do you have to pay monthly and did you call them on the phone to find out what's exactly is happening?

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man... I HAVE THE SLOWEST INTERNET I HAVE HAD IN YEARS AND YOU WANT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS LIKE THIS!!??

Ok sorry... I'm still pissed...
Same here I have shitty AT&T with the same shit download speed. We had Comcast but they're just as bad only thing we haven't tried yet is Verizon but I think it's overpriced for mediocre connection as well. All these big companies are scams I'm just waiting for google fiber to come to south Florida...