0⚔️
Awards
ok.i use:

(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
to avoid your attack and than i make 5 sadow clones and when you drop back on the ground i use:

Uzumaki Naruto Rendan

Name: Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, ?????????, literally "Uzumaki Naruto Combo", Viz Media calls it "Uzumaki Naruto Barrage"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Uzumaki Naruto
Uzumaki Naruto's response to the Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo) of Uchiha Sasuke. Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin (Art of the Shadow Doppleganger) to make up for his lack of speed. First, Naruto uses one of his clones to punch the opponent backwards a little bit into the air. As they are about to hit the ground, three or four clones (depending on the situation) slide under them, kicking them up into the air. The real Naruto kicks off the clone who punched the enemy into the air above the opponent and smash him into the ground with a kick to the head. The punch and kicks from the clones coincide with the syllables of Naruto's last name: "U!" "Zu!" "Ma!" "Ki!". The real Naruto himself shouts "Naruto Rendan!" as he finishes the technique with the kick.
i need to go by.we will continue tomarow if you want