0⚔️
Awards
hy sensei im redy to begin.the last jutsu tyou taut me was:

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Range:Short-Mid
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good
(Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation
? Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all right i do the hand seals:
? Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs)

i spit out a litetl ash i could spit out more but i dont want to get hurt and it explodes

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all right i do the hand seals:
? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs)

i spit out a litetl ash i could spit out more but i dont want to get hurt and it explodes
try again so that you can shoot it with more power

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok senesi i try it a again and i give it a littel more power:

? Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

how was that sensei

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good
(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Range:Short
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh i like this one.i make the hands seals and try the jutsu:

? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

it didnt work any advise sensei

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh i like this one.i make the hands seals and try the jutsu:

it didnt work any advise sensei
put more power and anger naruto

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i put all of my anger and power into the jutsus i try to do it:

yeah i did it.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i put all of my anger and power into the jutsus i try to do it:

yeah i did it.
good
(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i make a couple shadow clones to speed up the training.i aline my shadow clones.my and my clones pratice and try the jutsus:

? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

after a couple of tryes i undo the sadow clone jutsu and i resive ther expirinece now i try the jutsus again:

i did it

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i make a couple shadow clones to speed up the training.i aline my shadow clones.my and my clones pratice and try the jutsus:

after a couple of tryes i undo the sadow clone jutsu and i resive ther expirinece now i try the jutsus again:

i did it
naruto i must go now i will catch you later ok