Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just strolling in Narutobase and tired of these spoilers about new chapters, so while we wait I want to raise a topic of how bad Kakashi and Asuma really are when it comes to the unfairly treating between their students. Now get this I am not hating or bashing here I am just going to give reasons to my title which I think you will mostly agree with me.

Okay starting with Kakashi, he was shown teaching Sasuke. He taught him Chidori nd gave him a lot of attention and coached him in other areas like teaching him to stop this revenge spree Sasuke was in. With Naruto he helped Naruto develop his rasengan to rasenshuriken . Sakura.... erm what did he teach her? Well as far as I remember the only thing Kakashi ever did was put her to genjutsu to tell her after the survival training that she is adept to genjutsu.

Now to Asuma, he played Shougi with Shikamaru, testing his intelligence and finding ways in awakening his potential. He taught him a lot of valuable pointers in the battlefield and even had a great teamwork combo going on with his kagemane and Asuma finishing his enemies with Hien. When it comes to Chouji, Asuma rewarded Chouji and motivated him with food when it came to succeeding in tasks. Not only that, but he's responsible for awakening Chouji's confidence and butterfly mode without using those weird food pills. Then it comes to Ino, what did he teach her really?

Now the biggest question what did Kakashi and Asuma teach Sakura and Ino...? So much for being their senseis because on my book I see nothing but these girls being unfairly dismissed.

Its like they thought them the most important lesson of all which is:
"Stay away little girl, nothing I give you will make you unique, or useful to those who will undoubtedly outperform you with these same skills. Go find a suitable teacher."

And the girls sure did.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Tennis Robot

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah if u take it that way but Sakura wanted to learn medical ninjutsu...not kakashi thing...

Not sure abt ino....she learned things from his father I guess.....

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Ino, developed greatly and her skills have improved. At such a young age she is able to link almost all the people on battler field with each other. And I don't see her training anywhere else besides missions done with Asuma. As for Sakura kakashi knew she was useless So, he thought it would be a waste to teach her.:yay:

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok one. King of Lightning sucks. Don take him seriously. He's just a troll.

2. Asuma held onto tradition with his team. He helped them coordinate their attacks and bring out the best of their abilities.

A sarutobi leads the ino-shika-cho trio and gives the the earrings when they master their formation. Asuma was not a bad sensei.

As for Kakashi, when did he ever have enough time to train sakura? He trained them all in chakra control. Then they went for the chunin exams afterwards , he was hospitalized by Itachi.
Naruto went off with Jiraiya. Sasuke went with Oro. Sakuras only option to be useful was to train with Tsunade. While Kakashi trained himself.

He isnt a bad sensei. Neither is Asuma. Again. KOL sucks.

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi watches dirty books and asuma smokes, bad influence man
Not bad if u can fight and teach while reading and smoking..... And none of their students learned their bad habits so no problem

They were gud as sensei..... Their team is still together wat more u can ask

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Ino, developed greatly and her skills have improved. At such a young age she is able to link almost all the people on battler field with each other. And I don't see her training anywhere else besides missions done with Asuma. As for Sakura kakashi knew she was useless So, he thought it would be a waste to teach her.:yay:
Lol that's funny no wonder why they both went to Tsunade to learn healing.
I think Minato is the worst.
Well maybe but I think Hiruzen takes this

Though, respect to you that you're a Grim.
Lol why is that? You can be grim too you know

Ok one. King of Lightning sucks. Don take him seriously. He's just a troll.

2. Asuma held onto tradition with his team. He helped them coordinate their attacks and bring out the best of their abilities.

A sarutobi leads the ino-shika-cho trio and gives the the earrings when they master their formation. Asuma was not a bad sensei.

As for Kakashi, when did he ever have enough time to train sakura? He trained them all in chakra control. Then they went for the chunin exams afterwards , he was hospitalized by Itachi.
Naruto went off with Jiraiya. Sasuke went with Oro. Sakuras only option to be useful was to train with Tsunade. While Kakashi trained himself.

He isnt a bad sensei. Neither is Asuma. Again. KOL sucks.
You know you just proved how he is a bad sensei, you just listed why Kakashi and Asuma were never able to teach them anything.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least kakashi and asuma interacted with their students. Kurenai is barel even seen with her group and I can't think of a single thing she might have contributed to kiba, hinata or shinos skills.

Kurenai is hands down worst sensei.

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol that's funny no wonder why they both went to Tsunade to learn healing.

Well maybe but I think Hiruzen takes this

Lol why is that? You can be grim too you know

You know you just proved how he is a bad sensei, you just listed why Kakashi and Asuma were never able to teach them anything.
I told you why Asuma taught his team. Jonin only run the team until they turn chunin. After that, they dont need to help. Asuma did his job.

Kakashi wasnt the best, but he still helped them better their selves. They arent bad teachers.

Hell you could say the same for guy. He only trained Lee. Tenten and Neji didnt get help. Kurenai didnt do anything with her team.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least kakashi and asuma interacted with their students. Kurenai is barel even seen with her group and I can't think of a single thing she might have contributed to kiba, hinata or shinos skills.

Yepp Kurenai is by far the worst. Kakashi and Asuma were amazing sensei's.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi watches dirty books and asuma smokes, bad influence man
Well.. that is soo true Lol

Aw.. give her some slack, she lacked screen time and she was inlove with Asuma making her pregnant. To Hinata Kunrenai was some sort of role model.

Sirius Black

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aw.. give her some slack, she lacked screen time and she was inlove with Asuma making her pregnant. To Hinata Kunrenai was some sort of role model.

Basically you want everyone to say that male sensei's and students took all the screen time and usefulness while girls were nerfed. True, but no feels. Again bumps here a well