MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should Asta and Yuno both have access to the full versions of their respective AntiMagic/WindSpirit form. It seems like that should be the case considering both Noelle and Luck both have obtained access to new forms and the are the full versions.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Also, How much more powerful do you think both Asta and Yuno will be if/when they unlock the full version of their respective AntiMagic/WindSpirit forms?

Sunityo

Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my, first time seeing it in colour, looks AMAZING!!! Noelle's form was good and the reaction she got from too. And for luck imo he was already good without the new form but hey as long as there is more fun im up for it.

I feel like Asta full form may be obtained from that theory that sister lily will die in front of asta, and i feel like yuno may get his full form from this too, if asta goes berserk. Asta will be mega strong, and his speed may be like luck's speed before his new form. Yuno's wind will be even stronger like 5 hurricanes at once, and he may still keep that thing around his head (forgot what is it called)