2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have almost got my ship all the way beefed up elite everything. Can yall please help me find out how to get the legandary ships? and whats so good about em can i use them in a secret mission in kenways fleet?

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol its is the best assassins creed by far in my opinion. have you played The Legend of Zelda the wind waker? Imaging a assassins creed version its fukking badddd ass. I spend all my time in the sea getting chased by hunter ships which are like cops because i am always battling ships

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
open the map, there is a legendary ship icon on each corner, go towards it and you will fight the legendary ship. i suggest starting with south-east.
they are: north east: 2 powerfull man of wars, 10000 reales each. when you sink one the other gets a powerup. i say its hardest. YOU CAN KILL ONE, LOOT IT, LEAVE, AND REDO THE FIGHT FROM THE START, FREE MONEY
north west:masiive ship with an insanely powerfull and almost unavoidable ram, if it hits you, you basicaly sink. 20000 reales
south west: hugely armoured ship, takes no/almost no damage from the sides. fires lots of mortars. 20000 reales
south east: some sort of ghost ship, you fight it in a foggy area with pointless flashes every 5 seconds. easy if you keep your eye on the ship.20000 reales

when you sink all 4 (or 5) you get an achievment, and the charge attack, which, not to put to fine a point on it, can cripple a frigate. in one hit.

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just got 100% sync and did the legendary ships after i got elite everything for my ship. If you have elite im assuming its alot easier because i had no trouble at all with them. The toughest was probably the two man of wars but even after it lit itself on fire i just heavy shotted it a couple of times and it was dead. What a good game man i had so much fun with sailing around killing everything and thought the gallion was better then having assassins