9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im using BAN MIDO AS BIO below my signature
REI'S R&R​
custom jutsus and summonings if u wish
WAITING FOR U IN A JUNGLE LIKE AMAZON do u accept no water source and high winds coz of trees
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Itachi appears in akatsuki dress*
Ban Mido you are dieing today for sure =/_\=
*Itachi unupdated bio in sig*
₪You move first₪
*sees a sharingan user and take mid range distance from u without looking into ur eyes and im going to make all my hand seals behind my back so that you cant predict my moves with 2T .now i use Fire Release: Running Fire towards you and then use Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique to throw dust into ur eyes as u will try to defend from my fire attack we r in the jungle beware of my techniques uchiha brat *

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates 2T*
spew out bullet which cancels your fire n keep coming towards you in weakened state.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet

Type: Offense

Chakra Cost: 15

Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

suddenly i notice surrounding forming a layer just before that i close my eyes n do
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary

Range: Short-Long

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Itachi : you are trash :|

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates 2T*
spew out bullet which cancels your fire n keep coming towards you in weakened state.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet

Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

suddenly i notice surrounding forming a layer just before that i close my eyes n do
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Range: Short-Long

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Itachi : you are trash :|
* sees ur water fang bullet and use Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
and climb on the tree branch and avoid ur tech i see u using rain to see my movement chakra now i use Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique around u and then throw explosive kunai (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder on u now u r disoriented coz of the final technique *

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.*

( now i think it will my turn to hit u coz of the final technique u r disoriented )

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see water cancels in mid remember rain of will is activated whole time so i turn towards tree where you are sitting as i see you throwing explosive kunai towards .i focus more on sharingan n throw another kunai to cancel it before it and a explosion takes place.

*creates 3 water clones*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone

Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.

Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see water cancels in mid remember rain of will is activated whole time so i turn towards tree where you are sitting as i see you throwing explosive kunai towards .i focus more on sharingan n throw another kunai to cancel it before it and a explosion takes place.

*creates 3 water clones*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone

Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.

Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques.
* sees ur water clone below sensei u missed my gas technique coz it was my second move u used explosive tags to blow it also accidently

now i use Wind Release: Gale Palm and push all the fire and kunais that u used towards u now u r trapped in fire

and then i use Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique coz u cant see my move coz of fire surrounding ur body and ur clone too and injure u and ur clone also
my final move is Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique and burn only u coz ur clone is killed *

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see you are just going to burn me in fire n i got no chance
*smiles :D funny*
I use
Katon:kasai sukin|fire style:fire skin|

Type: Defence

Range:short

Chakra:30

Damage:60

Description:After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with katon chakra and,the user coatshimself with the katon chakra making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below
=/_\=
All the time i can notice you due to will of rain n my sharingan from which i quickly notices you
then i relases a spider which will play with you
(Katon: Kumohō) - Fire Release: Red Spider

Type: Offensive

Range: Short - Mid

Chakra cost: 20

Damage points: 40

Description: After performing the following required hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger The user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack. when countering it i again suprisingly i use u cant notice this cuz you are busy playing with my spider
(Katon:kasai hitoya) Fire Release: Fire Prison

Type:Supplementary

Chakra:30

Damage:N/A( 10 if they touch the fire)

Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable dome of fire.The user will gather his fire chakra in his hands, slamming them into the ground forming a ring around the opponent. The user will then make it rise forming a dome around the opponent. Notonly will this trap the victim but it will burn the oxygen inside so if the opponent doesn't escape in three turns, he will run out of breath and die.

Itachi : Its over :|

Last edited:

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* u got too many powerful jutsus itachi but this is not the end i will revenge u for injuring me in this fight ....revenge is always sweet and next time i will make u bleed *

*r u willing to shake hands peacefully for now ?*