(ask) why all bijuu comes to naruto (manga 671)

rockflip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Guys,

could someone explain to me, in naruto manga chapter 666, obito only took hachibi and ichibi from madara, but why in manga chapter 671 all bijuu comes to naruto body after obito gives it to naruto??

thank guys,

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He already got a bit of their chakra when he fist bumped them. (This was during the fight with the masked Tobi). He only lacked the 1 tail and 8 tails chakra, which Obito brought with him from Madara.

Here it is:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Ublorman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For starters sasuke is a little gay arse biatch and won't recieve any bijuu neither rinengan. Now that's out the way its states in the latest chapter obito was able to pull abit of each of the bijuus chakra away from Madz. I get what your saying that its crazy how he can have abit of there chakra and there all talking like normal whislt the rest of there bodies are inside Madara. Maybe plot no justu or there using the plain to talk to Naruto and the sage

Last edited:

rockflip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i forgot that part when all of the bijuu gave naruto a little bit of their power, thank you for all of your answer, i might miss that part, thank you soo much

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For starters sasuke is a little gay arse biatch and won't recieve any bijuu neither rinengan. Now that's out the way its states in the latest chapter obito was able to pull abit of each of the bijuus chakra away from Madz. I get what your saying that its crazy how he can have abit of there chakra and there all talking like normal whislt the rest of there bodies are inside Madara. Maybe plot no justu or there using the plain to talk to Naruto and the sage
Yeah. How can that be?

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo said something along the lines my chakra/spirit caused all the bijuus chakra to materialize if that makes sense. Here it is the left panel in the middle.
You must be registered for see images