Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey yall, I was thinking of doing a video (probably just a voice recording for now) where I could answer some questions you may have: about me, about life, about anything

I'm gonna be taking questions tonight until a little later and may make a video to post tomorrow, depending on if people like this idea or not, or if I get enough questions ouo

Also, if this goes well, I was thinking of doing a series of videos much like this (on different topics and interests)

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What kind of questions?
Anything goes, if I dont want to answer something I'll explain my reasoning and skip it :' )
But that would be very rare as not much bothers me. Although, I'd probably skip a question if I genuinely have no opinion about it (for example, please avoid politics, I'm not very interested in politics lol)

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok my first question would be what do you think about Boruto and how it relates to Naruto, do you think it's an abomination that destroys Naruto's legacy (the series), do you think it's just a cashgrab, do you think it's nice they continue the story, do you care less about it since Kishi isn't involved, or do you think that's irrelevant?

Reactions: Premfection

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. what is you darkest secret?

2. if tommy has 25 alpacas in his mini van and the farm is 25 miles away. how many songs does he need on his playlist to drown out the alpaca noises while going 5 miles below the speed limit?

3. if you ruled the world for 1 year. what would you do?

Reactions: Premfection

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. what is you darkest secret?

2. if tommy has 25 alpacas in his mini van and the farm is 25 miles away. how many songs does he need on his playlist to drown out the alpaca noises while going 5 miles below the speed limit?

3. if you ruled the world for 1 year. what would you do?
kestion why u no apologize like a man for putting words into my mouth???...u apolgize to ur gold digger gf but not to me???...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kestion why u apologize like a man for putting words into my mouth???...u apolgize to ur gold digger gf but not to me???...
please value yourself more. you following me around threads, begging for an apologize just shows such weakness. dont you see youre just reaffirming how powerless you are by trying to get me to do something im not going too? love yourself more than that

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please value yourself more. you following me around threads, begging for an apologize just shows such weakness. dont you see youre just reaffirming how powerless you are by trying to get me to do something im not going too? love yourself more than that
but tute i see u like a nice man...and i hate seeing nice men not apologize...thx for wrong accuzing me again.. :( ....

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but tute i see u like a nice man...and i hate seeing nice men not apologize...thx for wrong accuzing me again.. :( ....
im not apologizing for something im not sorry for just to manage your perception of me. youre responsible for your feelings, not me or anyone else

if you choose to let this super petty thing bother you this much, thats on you. but its projecting weakness and insecurity. love yourself by choosing your own well being instead of making it dependent on others. you give your power away when you do that

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not apologizing for something im not sorry for just to manage your perception of me. youre responsible for your feelings, not me or anyone else

if you choose to let this super petty thing bother you this much, thats on you. but its projecting weakness and insecurity. love yourself by choosing your own well being instead of making it dependent on others. you give your power away when you do that
so r u gonna apologize????..