Aside from Naruto & Sasuke who received the most praise out of the K12?

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know about that, anyway both were the only two of the 12 to promoted to Jonin post war. Sasuke wasn't because he's classified as a nuke nin.
You have a point, but Shikamaru was promoted Chuunin way before Sakura and was always basically up in line for potential second hand to Hokage. I'm not denying Sakura got recognition and she ended up with just as much as Shikamaru but Shikamaru shined more early than she did. She struggled for a bit until her training with Tsunade and even after that she didn't really shine as much until mid-Shippuden. Her true colors came out during the war and I'd say she more than earned her recognition there.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a point, but Shikamaru was promoted Chuunin way before Sakura and was always basically up in line for potential second hand to Hokage. I'm not denying Sakura got recognition and she ended up with just as much as Shikamaru but Shikamaru shined more early than she did. She struggled for a bit until her training with Tsunade and even after that she didn't really shine as much until mid-Shippuden. Her true colors came out during the war and I'd say she more than earned her recognition there.
The reason Shikamaru became the hand of the Hokage is because he asked for it, he even shadowed Kakashi to prepare him for the role. I don't think anybody is denying Shikamaru's(1 of my favs) shine and startegic brilliance however, in the beginning of Shippuden Sakura was getting praise here and there with it peaking in the war arc. Shikamaru was gerting steady praise throughtout if memory serves me correct.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji, Sakura, Shikamaru

No Order. Not debatable.

For those saying, Sakura didn’t get praise til shippuden. No. She had consistent moments, she just also had a lot more maiden in distress moments though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people keep saying sakura gest praise???

Literally in the forest during the gaara chase Shikamaru described her as "kunoichi who is nothing special" she doesnt get recognized for anything and is always a damsel in distress... cmon guys give up the sakura wank...

and neji is the highest praised out of the bunch besides narusasu

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Literally in the forest during the gaara chase Shikamaru described her as "kunoichi who is nothing special" she doesnt get recognized for anything and is always a damsel in distress... cmon guys give up the sakura wank...

This alt account is too much :lmao:

Neji's praise "he's a genius" end result death by toothpick, his killers praise"he's the coolest guy." Before you get your nickers in a twist know one thing I'm a Neji fan and it disgusts me how he was treated like a no name fodder.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sakura was praised to the point her skills were twistable by her fans to put her on par with Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura was praised af during the manga and yet her fans complain..

What more do her fans want? For her to punch the final villain in the head? ;)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura was praised to the point her skills were twistable by her fans to put her on par with Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura was praised af during the manga and yet her fans complain..
I think the complaint is moreso she was praised but not given an equivalent role. It became a Naruto(free power up upon free power up) Sasuke(from earnt to free power up upon free power up) praisefest which annoys her fans as she was partially sidelined.