CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This matter has been getting on my nerves lately. SJW's claim that she isn't fat and that her weight is supposed to be "average" when her bmi says otherwise and she's almost close to obese. The fact that people are still trying so hard to be pc and fight their way against science is disturbing to no limits. So you can say bmi isn't accurate or whatever, a person that weighs over 90 kilos is no way near normal.

topic:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
these photos are photoshopped and edited. it's a photoshoot, don't get your hopes up.
What? I suppose to be outrage? *Dammit, how dare they hide those stretch marks* xd

I don't really care for the model world standards. I think it's time to grow out of that. I guess some people are just don't like change and consider this a problem so that attack her weight anyway they can.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? I suppose to be outrage? *Dammit, how dare they hide those stretch marks* xd

I don't really care for the model world standards. I think it's time to grow out of that. I guess some people are just don't like change and consider this a problem so that attack her weight anyway they can.
i'm not attacking her weight. I'm simply annoyed that people actually believe her body size is normal. I hate shaming in all of it's forms and saying she isn't fat proves to me you have something against fat people.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
BMI is a terrible measure of if someone is fat or not. There are bodybuilders with BMIs that match obese people's.

Is she plus-sized? Yeah. Is she overweight? Technically yes. Is she fat? No, she's not what I would consider fat. Fat in my opinion is more flabby.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BMI is a terrible measure of if someone is fat or not. There are bodybuilders with BMIs that match obese people's.

Is she plus-sized? Yeah. Is she overweight? Technically yes. Is she fat? No, she's not what I would consider fat. Fat in my opinion is more flabby.
she isn't muscular tho. overweight/plus sized are the pc versions of fat. the only reason she isn't flabby in those pics is because they're edited.