[Raiton] Artoria can wipe that booty into shape? Lets see if he can!

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seras walks into the field and lean on a tree, trying to cover herself from the harsh rays of the sun. She looks around to see if anyone is here and sighs in peace.

"It's too hot to be outside in here!"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh my, hello Sera-chan!♪

A voice came from up in the tree, as a young lady hung upside down from the branch. It wasn’t long till the branch broke and prompted her into falling but Alice noticed this happening and simply tucked in her legs and landed on the ground and watched Seras in the face. She looked at the blonde girl with such a glance, you’d think that they she is actually checking her out but simply Alice was observing.

Alright missy! We will be training in the art of Raiton as of today! ♪ Firstly I want you to tell me a little about what you know about the element and then we will proceed from there.

Alice told her as she moved around glancing into the sky. She was preparing for the training session. An exclamation mark appeared above her head as she had forgotten some other details.

Also! Tell me about some people in the ninja nations who are renowned for their use of the element and any other information that is valid, and also in your own words ;)

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking weirdly at the girl in front of her, as if she was falling from the sky. Looking up to see the sky herself and noticing nothing wrong with it, she looks back at the girl to answer her questions.

"Well hello there, lightening is one of the five basic elements. While using your chakra, you can manipulate it using nature transformation to take on the properties of lightning/thunder such as electricity, lightning bolts, flashes of light, and paralyzing your victims with it. Its weakness is the nature of wind and its strength is of the nature earth."

Looking at her sempai as she continues to walk around the field and continues to answer he questions.

"The people that can use lightening are Kakashi Hatake and Sasuke Uchiha from the Konohagakure and as for the others the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Raikages and Darui from Kumogakure."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alice smiled as her student replied but she noticed a small detail was messing from her answer. Alice simply took out some scrolls out from her pouch and rested them onto the ground. She then makes a single hand seal and as this happens a several rods of metal came out from the scroll. Alice took each one and walked into a circle and placing each one into the ground about a few meters apart. She then responds to her student.

Good! You however missed a small detail on the notion. Lightning is also strong against water naturally because water is a high conductor of the element. There is also the fact that lightning comes in two forms but that’s something I want you to try and think on your own and tell me what two forms it can come in. A small hint is to compare Chidori used by Sasuke and Raikari by Kakashi. If you can’t figure it out then I’ll explain it.

Alice said as she placed the final rod down into the ground. Roughly 8 metal rods are in the ground and in preparation for the first ritual of the training.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alice with a cheeky smile on her face realized how much of a suprising student she has, but none the less she was her teacher so she must do her job. Alice simply took out a scroll again with an explanation on lightning forms.

Ok! Lightning comes in the form of focused and unfocused lightning. Focused lightning are lightning techniques that has actually shape which is done through shape manipulation. An example of this is let’s say I create a tiger made of lightning, that’s focused lightning. Unfocused is the exact opposite which mean it doesn’t. The example with Chidori is that Chidori doesn’t have a “definite” shape as it’s just your chakra vibrating into your hands. All of chidori and its variants are examples of unfocused lightning. Now there is debate about focused chakra being able to be used under water as Kakashi when he used lightning blade can use it under water without actually being shocked.

So all in all one have physical properties or a more solid shape while the other isn’t ok?

Alice responded as she read the content of the scroll. There is also some extra notes saying : In Naruto verse there is also kekkai genkai which lighting is present. These kekkai genkai are Dark Release and Storm Release, so do your research next time. Alice then moved her hand towards the ring of lightning rods.

Alright Sera-chan! I’d like you to get into the center of that ring and wait for further instructions! ♪

Alice said as she began to channel her chakra into her stomach as she prepared to start the ritual.

Last edited:

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seras rubs the back of her head and giggles that she forgotten all about that. She watches as Alice puts the last pole on the ground and gets ready to get up from her spot of the tree.

"Alright sempai, I understand now."

Walks into the center of the ring and looks up at the sky for a sec and gets ready for whats to come.

"I ready to start this!"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With the confirmation from her student, Alice smiled and once ready, made the needed hand seals as she channeled her chakra into the pit of her stomach. Once this was done, she aimed her head high towards the sky and with a large breath she exhaled five large dragon shaped fireballs. They roared as they entered the sky.

It was a few moments later when the skies temperature started to shift as thunder clouds began to form overhead. Once they did the static in the sky began to form as the lightning from the clouds started to grow larger. With the clouds fully formed, the lighting is attracted towards the ring of lightning rods on the ground. One large bolt dashed towards the rod, and then began to spread into the others.

Alice made a hand seal in order for the rods to contact and make an actual circuit from the rods. Now with Seras in the center Alice began to talk with her.

Alright! Now that the setup is complete I want you to get on the ground and into lotus position. Once you do, try to feel the surge of the energy coming from the raw lightning. How does it feel when the lighting surges and touches you. When you feel ready try to use your charka in order to replicate this natural lightning

Alice instructed her to do.

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to Alice-sempai as she gets on the ground and does what she's instructed to do while listening to the sound of thunder that's rumbling in the area around. Having herself sitting cross-legged on the ground with her back straight, Seras closes her eyes as she places her hands on her knees.

As she waits for a second, another lightening bolt hits one of the rods, feeling the hot and burning surge of energy running through her body as she tries to stay still for a few seconds in the middle of the circle. Letting herself to take a sharp breath as she gets use to tingling feeling that's running through her system and tries to relax as the vibrations starts to slow down a bit.

"I felt spikes of vibrations taking it's course through my body at first but now it doesn't really hurt much, a bit numb though."

Seras gets ready and puts her hands in position, feeling her chakra running through her veins as she concentrates molding it and starts feeling same of spikes a while ago and moves to spread the same sensation fully in her.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Being pleased with the remark, Alice controlled the lightning rods and had the natural lightning dispersed, but with the weather over head she makes a single hand seal. This caused 100 clones to be formed into the area. As she does this she speaks to Seras once more.

Good! Now using the same logic behind your statement I want you to look at the lightning bolts in the sky. Once you have an idea of how the lightning should arc and be formed channel your lighting chakra into your hands. Take the chakra and place it into your hands and once you feel ready, unleash some small lightning bolts towards my clone.

Alice said as she waited from behind to watch her student.