Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears on the training field ,post the jutsu & perform..

*Activates sharingan
Why so serious :coffee:

Suiton: Water Needle Shotgun
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description: The user gathers water into there mouth.After doing so the user forms there lips as If they are about to kiss someone leaving a small hole available for the water to go through then the user spits out the gathered water ( Just like you spit out water when you laugh) releasing the water from there mouth the user then in conjunction using shape manipulation to turn the water into to sharp water hypodermic needles. It has the same affect as a shotgun spreading the water everywhere.Once released from the users mouth the user cant control it, If the enemy gets hits by the needles they act as bullets and go straight through the body coming out the other side , Piercing vital organs on the way in.

-Can Only Be taught by Yin..
-Usable 3 times a match

I begin by molding my raw chakra into my mouth, then i change my shape of the mouth like kissing someone, then after doing that i release the water from my mouth [like i'm eating and someone does something very funny or very stupid ;__;] and then using shape manipulation i change the shape of the released water into water hypodermic needles that pierce through opponent's body completly killing him.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only kills them if aimed right such as mid chest , head , or you can immobilize them if you ever want make a edo or w.e ,

*Sees chakra flow

Good form

This jutsu can also breach , doors , locks etc no rock walls , only small -medium n when using decreases the damage due to penetrating a hard surface

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only kills them if aimed right such as mid chest , head , or you can immobilize them if you ever want make a edo or w.e ,

*Sees chakra flow

Good form

This jutsu can also breach , doors , locks etc no rock walls , only small -medium n when using decreases the damage due to penetrating a hard surface
Ok i got it thanks :)

So i can use this jutsu to break bank locks and doors rite u__u ?