Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's ok to keep the theme, i hope everyone agrees :)
@El Alucard @Konno @Michelle Sorry I wasn't available due to some emergency work. I'll create the thread within 24 hrs.

Please let me know if you still want the theme for may or otherwise you can suggest a new theme here
You must be registered for see images

Very exciting! I am looking forward to the next challenge and any theme that you guys prefer would be lovely

Reactions: Michelle

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this ok? I drew it myself - usually im drawing myself i know its not finished but wanted to post it up here - if someone wants to finish the drawing i would be happy since im bad at nose and mouth so this is the only thing im good at

Reactions: El Alucard

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this ok? I drew it myself - usually im drawing myself i know its not finished but wanted to post it up here - if someone wants to finish the drawing i would be happy since im bad at nose and mouth so this is the only thing im good at
I think you should try to finish it yourself, because by practice you can improve your drawings ;)
Post automatically merged:

And also because i think you can do it!

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we limited to anime and manga or can we also do comics, manhwa, cartoons etc.?

@Elmage G Ace
It doesn't necessarily have to be an anime or manga character, but there should be a relationship, so you can draw a random character in anime/manga style for example, as long as there is a relationship to anime/manga then it's allowed