Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll start off technical for a bit and can transition into RPing in a bit. Not sure how much you've absorbed from the dojo, so just start by telling me everything you've managed to gather about the Hayabusa's abilities.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll start off technical for a bit and can transition into RPing in a bit. Not sure how much you've absorbed from the dojo, so just start by telling me everything you've managed to gather about the Hayabusa's abilities.
Okay sounds good to me, and il be quite frank trying to absorb information from the Dojo has not been an easy task, it was too chaotic for me and keeping track of key information to learn and memorise was hard, training and understanding something always been best when done in a training thread and information always there for show.

Here goes The Hayabusa clan utilize a special kind of chakra called Chakra no Ryujin (Chakra of the dragon) which was passed down originally from the Sage of Sixth paths when he began the tutelage of Ninshu and then from there through then Watatsumi Sanjin that resides in all Hayabusa members. This special chakra grants the Hayabusa the ability to personally manipulate the state of existence of themselves, as well as other things within their environment and they do this through Wuji.They also name their own ninjutsu skills as Neidan.

Appologies if my knowledge is poor and rusty, I will absorb information much better through this training method

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Reborn left his newly discovered cousin at the Hayabusa dojo, Reborn went back toward the castle of the dragon and the dragon shrine. There was a giant dragon statue that wound through the middle of the castle in the center most room. The top of the statue had the dragon's mouth gaping open and led to another area of the castle.

Reborn made his way to the upper level with the platform leading into the Dragon's mouth resided. There was a seal at the top, although it seemed to have no affect to the young ninja going in. The area inside the dragon led to a large collection of rooms within the castle. Reborn went into one of the rooms where he saw a tall, muscular man sitting against the back wall of the room. He had long white hair and looked almost like an angel.

"Yo Uncle Az, did you know uncle Dai had a kid?!" Reborn relayed his shock upon discovering Lunaria's existence to his uncle. "You aint got any secret kids I should know about either do you?" Reborn questioned.
______

Read this as well.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Reborn left his newly discovered cousin at the Hayabusa dojo, Reborn went back toward the castle of the dragon and the dragon shrine. There was a giant dragon statue that wound through the middle of the castle in the center most room. The top of the statue had the dragon's mouth gaping open and led to another area of the castle.

Reborn made his way to the upper level with the platform leading into the Dragon's mouth resided. There was a seal at the top, although it seemed to have no affect to the young ninja going in. The area inside the dragon led to a large collection of rooms within the castle. Reborn went into one of the rooms where he saw a tall, muscular man sitting against the back wall of the room. He had long white hair and looked almost like an angel.

"Yo Uncle Az, did you know uncle Dai had a kid?!" Reborn relayed his shock upon discovering Lunaria's existence to his uncle. "You aint got any secret kids I should know about either do you?" Reborn questioned.
______

Read this as well.
Shadows flickered within the dim light room, a simple square room basic in design with no windows to the outside. In small crevices a couple of candles, scented with a mixture of relaxing aroma's lit up the room, Sitting in the darkness of the room Azrael sat in silence on a simple wooden bunk laid against the wall. He meditated in silence when the feint noise of footsteps approached from the distance. Opening his eyes, a figure entered the room, his shape came out the darkness, and his face slightly lit, responding to the news, in a low but calm demeanour.

Dai-san never told me he had a pup, that is news to me, he must of kept that a secret from everyone