Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Undying are fighting to the death, practically
The GG, consisting of Tenten, Lee, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, Kankuro, Temari and Chojuro, are watching from a distance

After their fight, the winner of Kakuzu vs Hidan will be ambushed by the Golden Generation for another death battle!

1) How do they individually perform against the Akatsuki?
2) What is the weakest assembly of the GG that is required to defeat the tired Akatsuki?

What say you?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which version of each? Then I can give an assessment. You mentioning Chojuro makes me think war arc. So is Lee fully trained up and healthy? Does Tenten have her sage weapons? What puppets does Kankuro have? etc. etc. If it’s a fully equipped war arc golden generation then they mop the floor with whoever comes out Hidan vs Kakuzu. And of course, I think Kakuzu would “defeat” Hidan. Kakuzu doesn’t have any blood for Hidan to manipulate and Hidan isn’t a tank. Kakuzu would just dismantle him and call it a day as he carries his annoying, talking head.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which version of each? Then I can give an assessment. You mentioning Chojuro makes me think war arc. So is Lee fully trained up and healthy? Does Tenten have her sage weapons? What puppets does Kankuro have? etc. etc. If it’s a fully equipped war arc golden generation then they mop the floor with whoever comes out Hidan vs Kakuzu. And of course, I think Kakuzu would “defeat” Hidan. Kakuzu doesn’t have any blood for Hidan to manipulate and Hidan isn’t a tank. Kakuzu would just dismantle him and call it a day as he carries his annoying, talking head.
Pre-4th War.

In my head, that means the same as 4th War versions, but without the explicit power-ups they gained from it.

What about his hearts? What do they pump? And what of Kakuzu noting poison, while Hidan implicitly did not?