CONGRATULATIONS!

1st Place

@Michelle
:happy:

Image of Artwork

You must be registered for see images

Thank you all for participating!
Please stay tuned for more contests!
And watch out for next month's Art contest!

REVIEWS

@Konno

I'd say I'm most impressed with your work out of all three, and if I could vote, I may have voted yours, you've shown more improvement in terms of skill compared to the other artists. Your use of shade and highlights are much better and even the attempts to create a sense of depth with blur are good. Obviously, there's still a lot of room for improvement, so you're on the right track. I love to see what you'll come up with next. I'll also give you points for being bold on your artwork selection choices, you could have gone with an easier art style, and it may even have looked more appealing, but this is good. Keep Improving!

@El Alucard
You're clearly great at outlining, drawing to scale, and shade. Not a beginner by any stretch of the imagination and your artwork is great! I just feel maybe you could have done more, although it's possible you didn't due to reasons, so this isn't a critique, I just feel that your A game is much higher than this (correct me if I'm wrong though xD) Great job overall!

@Michelle
If I'm being honest, this is the entry I most likely would have voted for lol! Not necessarily because it's better, but because Spider-man is my all-time favourite superhero character. Perhaps even my all-time fav fictional character (OT: Sam Raimi's spider-man 2 is the best superhero movies of all time in my opinion xD)
I'll stop geeking out now.
This artwork is great! The posture and shade are on point and are very well outlined. Love the highlights! Makes the artwork pop out. That being said, it seems (correct me if I'm wrong lol!) That you probably have a reference image (I guess all the artworks in the entry do though) which means your ability to draw from reference is great! Especially considering that you used what looks like crayons to me! I'd like to see something more abstract and outside your comfort zone though because you be flexing here xD
Great artwork as always!

NOTES

Apologies for not posting this sooner guys! My workload somehow increased in the past 2 months. Didn't think it could go any higher. But things should improve next month. I'll post the May art contest soon, and we'll be having the art contest much more regularly from now on.

If you guys loved the reviews section, let me know if it's something I should be doing (or if you don't care for it lol!)

To discuss everything related to the Art Contest of the Month, and decide the theme for the next contest, visit this thread Click here

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Art Contest of the Month
[January 2021 - New Year Edition]

-WINNER-

CONGRATULATIONS!

1st Place

@Michelle
:happy:

Image of Artwork

Thank you all for participating!
Please stay tuned for more contests!
And watch out for next month's Art contest!

REVIEWS

@Konno

I'd say I'm most impressed with your work out of all three, and if I could vote, I may have voted yours, you've shown more improvement in terms of skill compared to the other artists. Your use of shade and highlights are much better and even the attempts to create a sense of depth with blur are good. Obviously, there's still a lot of room for improvement, so you're on the right track. I love to see what you'll come up with next. I'll also give you points for being bold on your artwork selection choices, you could have gone with an easier art style, and it may even have looked more appealing, but this is good. Keep Improving!

@El Alucard
You're clearly great at outlining, drawing to scale, and shade. Not a beginner by any stretch of the imagination and your artwork is great! I just feel maybe you could have done more, although it's possible you didn't due to reasons, so this isn't a critique, I just feel that your A game is much higher than this (correct me if I'm wrong though xD) Great job overall!

@Michelle
If I'm being honest, this is the entry I most likely would have voted for lol! Not necessarily because it's better, but because Spider-man is my all-time favourite superhero character. Perhaps even my all-time fav fictional character (OT: Sam Raimi's spider-man 2 is the best superhero movies of all time in my opinion xD)
I'll stop geeking out now.
This artwork is great! The posture and shade are on point and are very well outlined. Love the highlights! Makes the artwork pop out. That being said, it seems (correct me if I'm wrong lol!) That you probably have a reference image (I guess all the artworks in the entry do though) which means your ability to draw from reference is great! Especially considering that you used what looks like crayons to me! I'd like to see something more abstract and outside your comfort zone though because you be flexing here xD
Great artwork as always!

NOTES

Apologies for not posting this sooner guys! My workload somehow increased in the past 2 months. Didn't think it could go any higher. But things should improve next month. I'll post the May art contest soon, and we'll be having the art contest much more regularly from now on.

If you guys loved the reviews section, let me know if it's something I should be doing (or if you don't care for it lol!)

To discuss everything related to the Art Contest of the Month, and decide the theme for the next contest, visit this thread Click here
Review section is dope