6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Art Contest of the Month
[January 2021 - New Year Edition]

-VOTING-

You must be registered for see images

Intro

In this edition, we asked our artists to tell us what they were looking forward to in the year 2021 as regards their artistic journeys, and so you'll notice some artworks comes with a note from the artists themselves.
I too have an artistic goal for the year. I'm hoping I'll be able to recapture my artists, I've had to drop all that due to my job and responsibilities, and all that comes with it, as such, my zeal for art has just faded over time, and my tablet is just somewhere collecting dust, but I hope that would change this year.

I do hope we all achieve what we aspire to be. Sorry, it's coming late too, and Happy New Year!

Submissions:

1. @Konno
with Satoru Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen) Fanart

Notes: As an aspiring digital artist, I'd love to enter the new year with some of my art goals including drawing daily to improve the skills, working on some of my favorite characters fanart, and designing my own original character. I am showing the motivation and determination to achieve the goals through my artwork. Improving on drawing anime fanart is definitely what I'm looking forward to this year as an artist.

2. @El Alucard with
Well my art goals for the year are to finally be able to make my own OC and maybe work with colors more. I want to start digital art too but there's no rush on that one yet. At least not until I create an OC and find my own art style in the process.

3. @Michelle with

Voting Rules:
  • No Voting for yourself :vex:
  • No Asking for people to vote for your work
  • No getting on alternative accounts to vote for yourself
  • No entry bashing or saying mine is better than theirs
  • Any breaking of any of the rules can result in disqualification
  • Advertising the contest-poll with VM/PM's or in any other way is forbidden
Good luck everyone! And don't forget to vote for the best artwork and not for your friends!

Reactions: Konno

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m assuming you vote in this thread. They are all beautiful. I like Konno’s light and beautiful coloration, I like Alucard’s details, and Michelle killed it because that looks like some official stuff right there and it’s hard not to vote for her off the premise that Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes alone. I want to vote for all three of them, really, but I think I will vote for Konno. I’m a fan of the light coloration style and it is a very blissful piece of art that just brings me joy. But again, they are all just absolutely amazing.

My vote: Konno.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m assuming you vote in this thread. They are all beautiful. I like Konno’s light and beautiful coloration, I like Alucard’s details, and Michelle killed it because that looks like some official stuff right there and it’s hard not to vote for her off the premise that Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes alone. I want to vote for all three of them, really, but I think I will vote for Konno. I’m a fan of the light coloration style and it is a very blissful piece of art that just brings me joy. But again, they are all just absolutely amazing.

My vote: Konno.
Whoops! I forgot to add the poll! You can go ahead and vote in the poll. Thank you

Reactions: Rinnebel

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voted.

I like the way konno played and flow with the blue and white, it is magical
El teach me how to ink! I love the neatness and simplicity of your art
And Michy, please make me your student *___* seeing the amount of pens you put into the work just give it a sense of value. I applaud your commitment.

In totality, all three submissions deserve some kind of award, well done. I hope you do achieve your art goals this year :) :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Total voters 5
  • Poll closed 33 minutes ago.
Sigh.. 33 mins late
I am sorry I'm late :shy:

My vote would go for Konno. I like the use of colours and the lights of the drawing ^^

That doesn't mean I don't like Alucard'd drawing, I love the expression of the eyes but I would like to see the mouth of the girl ;)

Avon thanks, I am an amateur and all you can do is to practice more, and draw with as many colours as you can, and test them until you find the best shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.