The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

Uh CW? You okay? Have you been looking at the ratings for this? Do you even give a shit anymore? LOL I mean C'mon what the hell is thissss??? Arrow training MORE WANNABE ARCHERS??? Good grief this was supposed to be over a LOOOOONG time ago with Red Archer. AND THAT'S IT. Dude how many damn archers does arrow need on the damn squad. This is starting to get really pathetic man I have to tell you. See to be honest they could have did the red arrow and then did the female green arrow from the comics. But as you all can see they ruined everything by just pulling various plot points from their asses and shoving them onto the TV screen for us all to watch and cringe at. Oh, and do you remember when people used to like Felicity? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Then they show a bunch of horrible action cinematography leading up to ANOTHER DAMN ARCHER VILLAIN.

So be honest, are you hyped for Season 5? What did you think of Season's 3 and 4? DO you think they should continue Arrow after this season?

-Excelsior!

Last edited:

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh why you always hating on DC lmao chill out everybody gonna be watching suicide squad while you at home shitting on it like a mad hater
*Looks up at The Dark Knight picture frame over computer* :|

*Looks over at Flash Poster beside TV* >_>

Bruh I find it hilarious how you are defending this TV Show when I gave nothing but praise towards it's 2nd Season, which has the most menacing villains in TV Show history. But hey be that as it may, you will continue to come with false accusations, and I will be watching Suicide Squad with the real superhero fans.

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do agree with you on season 3 and 4. I didn;t like the magic and metahuman stuff. What made the show interesting to me was how the show was as interesting as Gotham.