Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow I can't believe they killed Laurel. I really thought for sure after Felicity that Laurel was the safest.

But I guess there going on to do Earth 2 stuff with her character but it will still be a different person. I can understand why they killed her because they cast is getting to big there are to many heroes.

And honestly her character just wasn't going anywhere even though she was the Canary. I kinda feel like bringing Sarah back from the dead really took a lot of her motivation away for even being Canary.

I always thought they miss handled her character. I think they shouldn't have brought her in immediately as character in Season 1. Or at the very least she should have already been the Canary by the time Ollie came back.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much she just felt really extra. What I really want to know is what happened to riker since he had the idol and he's probably dead? I thought it was really stupid that dig trusted Andy, I mean I understand but Oliver doesn't attack people for no reason, I'll even go as far as to say Oliver has better combat and recon sense than dig. Not that Oliver is perfect but He had no reason to trust Andy. Now Dig is going to beat himself up over this. Hopefully that one guy with the glassrs comes back. He's a more comical felicity :lmao:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much she just felt really extra. What I really want to know is what happened to riker since he had the idol and he's probably dead? I thought it was really stupid that dig trusted Andy, I mean I understand but Oliver doesn't attack people for no reason, I'll even go as far as to say Oliver has better combat and recon sense than dig. Not that Oliver is perfect but He had no reason to trust Andy. Now Dig is going to beat himself up over this. Hopefully that one guy with the glassrs comes back. He's a more comical felicity :lmao:
They already signed him up for next season

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so is laural the person in the coffin at the end of episode 1 or are they lazarus her to life again smh
They destroyed the Pit so that's a no go.

There either going to do 1 of 2 things. 1. Is the scene when she dies her and Ollie are talking and she asks him to promise her something and it cuts away and you don't hear what the promise was. Now maybe that was them setting up her "Death" and she's really not dead at all?

Or 2. There just going to use Earth 2 Laurel from now on? Because it is being said Earth 2 Laurel is much closer to her Comic counterpart. And I'm guessing that's the Laurel they want and the one they originally would have done if they knew from the beginning they would do powers.

Reactions: jondaimederp

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There either going to do 1 of 2 things. 1. Is the scene when she dies her and Ollie are talking and she asks him to promise her something and it cuts away and you don't hear what the promise was. Now maybe that was them setting up her "Death" and she's really not dead at all?

Or 2. There just going to use Earth 2 Laurel from now on? Because it is being said Earth 2 Laurel is much closer to her Comic counterpart. And I'm guessing that's the Laurel they want and the one they originally would have done if they knew from the beginning they would do powers.
They did say they had more than 1 pit.....but lets hope they don't use that....also I can see the death being faked since who is ollie going to kill??? I still think it is felicity and that he was hallucinating in the car

People still watching this garbage? LOL How the hell did you guys make it past Episode one without having a cringe attack.
hey look here we have a "not" a marvel fanboy

jondaimederp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so where did this earth 2 laurel come from ... im confused