Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Still developing, but authorities have revealed that they made an arrest of a suspect for the bombing of the Boston Marathon. Suspect is in custody, though the name hasn't been released.

Should this turn out to be the one responsible, its amazing how quickly investigations like this go.

Update: Coflicting reports, now said no arrest has been made.

Damn you news! Why you make me look like such a fool! :T_T:

Though, at least it does seem like they're making good progress with the investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narutohokage7

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I guess they weren't expecting poeple to be posting or taking video's at the time.

I hope he gets justice done to him for the injuries thats been caused and worse the all the deaths that took place.

Orochimaruofthesound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of posting sarcastic memes, how about you make a thread about the people dying in Iraq? Since you seem to care so much about it....

But no, I'm sure you care much more about being "funny".
Sure the bombings were terrible but they occure daily all over the world

What makes this one different asside from it being on American soil and more known is absolutely nothing

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This whole thing has been ****ing hilarious:

No arrests have been made (Note to all people involved in the bombing: They know who you are - time to GTFO...).

The whole thing started with a CNN 'news' anchor who read his cell-phone and proclaimed there was an arrest.

The rest of the world, believing CNN to be a legitimate news source, decided to tag along on the 'race to be first.'

And now anyone who has so much as thought about building a bomb in the past few weeks is looking out their window to see when the police are going to show up to arrest and/or interrogate them.

Edit to correct Typo

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole thing has been ****ing hilarious:

No arrests have been made (Note to all people involved in the bombing: They know who you are - time to GTFO...).

The whole thing started with a CNN 'news' anchor who read his cell-phone and proclaimed there was an arrest.

The rest of the world, believing CNN to be a legitimate news source, decided to tag along on the 'race to be first.'

And now anyone who has so much as thought about building a bomb in the past few weeks is looking out their window to see when the police are going to show up to arrest and/or interrogate them.

Edit to correct Typo

I was thinking, "Ya know, this is such important news, that they can't possibly be broadcasting it without it being true. There's just no way they would be that irresponsible."

Shame on me for having faith in the "news" organizations.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking, "Ya know, this is such important news, that they can't possibly be broadcasting it without it being true. There's just no way they would be that irresponsible."

Shame on me for having faith in the "news" organizations.
These are the same organizations that broadcast that the person who committed the Sandy Hook shooting was Ryan Lanza (Adam Lanza's brother) due to their own misinterpretation of police chatter and failure to do proper journalism.

Which, understandably, led to a "WTF?" moment from a one Ryan Lanza when his facebook and twitter exploded.