Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arima specifically told Haise not to talk to Ghouls, and from what I remember I have never seen Arima talk to a Ghoul since the main story of Tokyo Ghoul as well.

Yet he spoke to Haise even though he is half Ghoul and is currently siding with the Ghouls. What does this mean? :wut:

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well arima seems to talk to the ghouls when he's about to finish them. he speaks to kaneki right before the final blow in the original and then now in RE with kanekis foot being cut off at the end it looks like arima is about to go in for the kill

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well arima seems to talk to the ghouls when he's about to finish them. he speaks to kaneki right before the final blow in the original and then now in RE with kanekis foot being cut off at the end it looks like arima is about to go in for the kill
Kaneki is the only example. :| and we don't know whether he planned to use Kaneki at that point

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so what you think he's planning on using kaneki again? thats pretty unlikely considering the situation
So is Arima counseling Haise to do keep his head in the game while he is supposedly exterminating a Ghoul. The only thing I can think of is that right now Arima views his instruction of Haise of equal or greater value to his duty to exterminate Haise

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
arima was still under the impression that Haise didn't have his memories
Actually the more I think about it the stranger is seems, I doubt Arima hasn't realized that Kaneki hasnt gotten his memories back, in fact I would say that Arima has been expecting this outcome. :wut: I mean if you think about it Arima was the one who saved Ken from his despair at Cochlea by lying to him, but Arima must have known that as strong as Ken's feelings were at that time that if Keneki did ever meet up with his friends again, that he would go to the ends of the earth to save them.

I also remember Arima telling Kaneki to 'stand, Haise or else to me you will.....'

I really do think that Arima was training Ken for a greater purpose.
That's just his way of saying farewell to haise...and welcome back to ken kaneki.
Really

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually the more I think about it the stranger is seems, I doubt Arima hasn't realized that Kaneki hasnt gotten his memories back, in fact I would say that Arima has been expecting this outcome. :wut: I mean if you think about it Arima was the one who saved Ken from his despair at Cochlea by lying to him, but Arima must have known that as strong as Ken's feelings were at that time that if Keneki did ever meet up with his friends again, that he would go to the ends of the earth to save them.

I also remember Arima telling Kaneki to 'stand, Haise or else to me you will.....'

I really do think that Arima was training Ken for a greater purpose.

Really
:lol he was angry about kaneki not giving it his best and fighting carelessly. Yes i think Arima expected that Kaneki would awaken as he choose to let Kaneki live.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He knows everything for sure, i dont expect less of him. But is he "kind" enough to spare Kaneki a second time?
At the very least I think Arima wants to give Kaneki at least a fair chance, as his former student to best him by showing the fruits of his training.

Kaneki's mission was to surpass Arima after all, Arima probably wants to see him do it

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At the very least I think Arima wants to give Kaneki at least a fair chance, as his former student to best him by showing the fruits of his training.

Kaneki's mission was to surpass Arima after all, Arima probably wants to see him do it
Hopefully Kaneki will realize that those "connections" are dust at this moment, he has to fight without mercy.