shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone who trusts that their government doesn't lie and only has their peoples best interest in mind is dolt... always question , and when they tell you shit always look for what they are trying to get you to ignore and hide...

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Puppet for the states ^.
He truly is a puppet lol...but the government isnt evil they are just simply smart as hell to where they use citizens...i dont consider myself a citizen...bur yea they are smart cus they built this systme so they can control people through religion amd they have been doing this way before the first president this is why i dont vote

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He truly is a puppet lol...but the government isnt evil they are just simply smart as hell to where they use citizens...i dont consider myself a citizen...bur yea they are smart cus they built this systme so they can control people through religion amd they have been doing this way before the first president this is why i dont vote
I think of them as a Danzo type of rulers , but can see where you coming from .

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is probably only half of the entire picture. Given how the government works, you always have to take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Nonetheless, it's a step in the right direction with them formally acknowledging Area 51's existence. Perhaps maybe they'll fully expose its secrets in a few years.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who believes that the government isp evil is living a delusional life. Being a Republic, the people working in the government are those selected by us to represent US. The civilians of the U.S. have every opportunity and power to evict those that do not represent them. The government must keep information hidden to its civilians because civilians can not be trusted to keep information safe. Classified information is classified to keep it hidden from other countries and powers.
You have a lot to learn buddy. You're the one that's delusional.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who believes that the government is evil is living a delusional life. Being a Republic, the people working in the government are those selected by us to represent US. The civilians of the U.S. have every opportunity and power to evict those that do not represent them. The government must keep information hidden to its civilians because civilians can not be trusted to keep information safe. Classified information is classified to keep it hidden from other countries and powers.

Plz tell me more

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who believes that the government is evil is living a delusional life. Being a Republic, the people working in the government are those selected by us to represent US. The civilians of the U.S. have every opportunity and power to evict those that do not represent them. The government must keep information hidden to its civilians because civilians can not be trusted to keep information safe. Classified information is classified to keep it hidden from other countries and powers.
It's all a mixed bag.

A lot of tom-foolery goes on at tax-payer expense (not just monetarily) because there are areas where there is so little public oversight. As the son of a factory manager - I cringe just about any time I set foot into a maintenance facility run by the military. The system in place penalizes those who get their work done in a timely and efficient manner and rewards jack-offs.

Eventually - those of us who stick to principles and believe in such things as honest work get frustrated and elect not to continue our enlistment. Those enjoying the free ride get promoted and end up calling the shots. Before you know it - you've got a system that has seen budget swells of 30+% with no actual improvement in readiness.

Then you turn those same mentalities loose with restricted access ("Above Top Secret") programs - and God only knows what you're not going to see come out of them.

That said - what I would really be interested in investigating at that facility is the likelihood that it was used for advanced particle physics studies in defense applications - such as:

It has been postulated, before, that some of the strange lights/sightings around Area 51 were, in fact, the result of particle physics experiments rather than actual aircraft (which would explain their maneuverability):

[video=youtube;KfVS-npfVuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfVS-npfVuY[/video]

Think something like this... only much bigger and with the ability to (theoretically) project a few megawatts of power through walls to melt the room inside.

Or... more aptly - to melt incoming nuclear missiles through the compression wave of the atmosphere (which is quite a tough obstacle for re-entry interception).

Nous

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone knew of its existence. Syria, NSA, Mr. Snowden etc. Obama needed a distraction and Area 51 gave it.. temporarily at least. Not an American btw.

Silverblade

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullshit. People from the Government, former employees from Area 51, testified that there are aliens working with the government.

Said people ending up getting killed or were on their deathbed.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bullshit. People from the Government, former employees from Area 51, testified that there are aliens working with the government.

Said people ending up getting killed or were on their deathbed.
I'm dubious of the claim that they were working with ETs.

It would not surprise me - but at the same time... many of the theories and claims surrounding these ETs are inconsistent with regards to motive. That aliens would respect the boundaries of human government and organization is kind of silly.

I'm of the opinion that any real work regarding ETs would be mostly in terms of recovered artifacts and investigations into various phenomena potentially involving active ETs has been kept so compartmentalized that there is little coherency behind any government involvement. That reports of ETs have been exploited for disinformation purposes throughout the Cold War only further clouds the issues.

What would surprise me - if proof ever came to light that our government was working closely with ETs - would be that ETs would so graciously respect our military and government authority... and that such a program could be so compartmentalized to minimize the damage of leaks ... while also maintaining enough coherency to be functional.

It's completely different when you are working in secret to develop new airframes 'proofed' against radar compared to working in secret with other sentient beings (allegedly from another planet). You're approaching moral and ethical boundaries that even some of the most selfish people would love to go down in history as "the man who exposed the discovery."

The penalty of death means nothing to someone willing to accept martyrdom.

Which is why I'm dubious of the claim.

It wouldn't surprise me... but, there again, it would be something I thought to be highly unlikely.