Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- At the end of the 2020s, a WW3 might happen and it will start in the midle east. As Iran will be erased by the US. The syrian regime will start to lose ( because their success is only due to Iranian militias). Russia protects the syrian regime because it has a strategic military base at Tartous. If the syrian regime start to fall because of lack of support from Iranian militias, then Russia will have to increase his military intervention in Syria in order to protect his strategic interest. Everyday, russians and americans jetfighters meet each other over the Syrian sky. And one day, an " accident " will happened, which basically would be the cassus beli of the future WW3. Russia and the USA don't want a war, but this conflict of interest in Midle East will be so intense, that they will be engaged in war. But it won't be the apocalypse, they might use nuclear weapons but only tactical nuclear weapons which are mini nukes not enough powerful to threat the humanity.
Oh my god...

Reactions: Chikombo

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldnt say scared but worried it just seems alot of things make it seem that the future will be very volatile to the state of the physical world, the political unrest, alot of people will have trouble financially coming out this pandemic.

To me I see more things to be worried about then be hopeful for.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldnt say scared but worried it just seems alot of things make it seem that the future will be very volatile to the state of the physical world, the political unrest, alot of people will have trouble financially coming out this pandemic.

To me I see more things to be worried about then be hopeful for.
fear is state of mind or is a actual ting ?????..

Reactions: Sagebee