EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats because that was the moment when youtube litterally erupted. I wanted to see what the hype was about.

GT had much better ideas than Super. The character designs it had were much more original. Super as a whole was nothing more than a cash grab with recyled ideas. GT was much more better.
Agreed on the character design. But GT had the same level of Goku attention and it didn't even have the good things Super has (cool fights, suspense, etc...). But i do agree the plot was overall better than Super's (except for Black Goku arc, which in Super's manga was great, and we got the first villian with a real motive besides being evil just because)

I mean, look how they screwed EVERYONE for Goku. Vegita using a machine to go ssj4 wtf?

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have this question, from the bottom of my heart.

Do you people really just close your eyes and eat whatever Toei wants to give you? Do you not see the ridiculouss writing on dragon ball super being fed to you?

"don't like it, don't watch it" comments incoming
Yeah, Im happy with it. I enjoy watching DBS. I was a huuuge fan od DBZ when I was a kid nearly 20 years ago, then GT turned up to be a huuuge let down, in fact it was so boring for me that I cant even remember the plot exactly. DBS is not perfect, but it has interesting story line, cool characters and it can make me scream like a little kid I was, so... yeah, Im waiting for more.