[Discussion] Are you guys disappointed with Ichigo's final fight ?

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title said. I was very disappionted, because when we saw Ichigo's true bankai it was destroyed in an instant .
We did see his true ability, because Bach stole Ichigo's power only his shingami power remain.
His bankai turn into his original shikai, which does not make sense, because his original shikai was only a fraction of his power . Not do mentioned that it was not really zanpakto , because it was created without an assuchi.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had extremely low expectations for Ichigo, so I was more pissed off when he succeeded than when he failed. I was expecting he would spend a chapter looking cool with his new Bankai before getting ****ed, so I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't even last a panel.

My main problem with the fight is that he won in the end. Or rather, he stole the kill from Uryu who could have followed the Silver Arrow up with a Licht Reigen or twelve and turned Yhwach into a porcupine that way.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the title said. I was very disappionted, because when we saw Ichigo's true bankai it was destroyed in an instant .
We did see his true ability, because Bach stole Ichigo's power only his shingami power remain.
His bankai turn into his original shikai, which does not make sense, because his original shikai was only a fraction of his power . Not do mentioned that it was not really zanpakto , because it was created without an assuchi.
Yeah the beginning was kinda cool. Dunno why but ichigo x Orihime tag team looked cool even the place they fought looked dope. Too bad Kubo is haxxxx