[Debate] are you a generous person????..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorta~
I think so anyway
I dont lend money out too much anymore after being screwed over a few times lol. However, I do offer to help friends with stuff or coworkers, sometimes I buy em food out of kindness and comrodary. I do stuff like offer to give friends or coworkers rides and have even called Uber's or lyft's for complete strangers who just desperately needed it. Shit like that I just do cuz I'd want someone to do it for me if I needed it.
I try to just help when or if I can basically lol.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know how it feels to struggle financially and not having supportive family so I do lend money to some close friends whom go through hardships and my younger brother whenever they need help. Other than that; Bad experiences with helping ppl got me to the point I'm not as willing to help as I used to be and this is for the better.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know how it feels to struggle financially and not having supportive family so I do lend money to some close friends whom go through hardships and my younger brother whenever they need help. Other than that; Bad experiences with helping ppl got me to the point I'm not as willing to help as I used to be and this is for the better.
lending is good thing but generosity meanz giving....