Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever getting the back story of Indra and Ashura? They never ever spoke in the manga or anime, and their battle was only one panel in the manga not even a whole page.... And in the anime just a picture of the battle too, I've not even seen Indra from the waist down, not in the anime or manga...

I heard the reason Sakura's past was never really developed because fans didn't like her, which makes sense but Indra and Ashura are likable characters... Will we have more of a story for Indra and Ashura, ever, at all?

Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need the back story of them... I want something official... Not all my day dreams and fanfics.... They don't have much to go on...

It's what I needed to get over Gary... And gives another good reason why I should return back east

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like one, if he's willing to milk money with shit characters like Shin and Toneri he might as well do a story with characters we have a genuine interest in.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a great idea... I love that kinda thing.... Just have no inspiration for the story....
Its easy. Make Hinata so powerful that she is Kaguya level. Making both Indra and Ashura want her chakara.

Indra would never fight over such filth.
Are you joking me? Any character would do it for a sexy character like Hinatahime. She has two kids for a reason!

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Already got the backstory of Indra and Ashura. What you meant to say ask is if we are ever going to get an in-depth story of the two.